|0.8|

Susie's Pov

"What about you?"

The gigantic creature before me watched me with pure curiosity filling each of her 3 pairs of eyes. My face became a tomato for, what, the third time today?

"W-well, I, uh... I don't actually like guys..." I said hesitantly.

"Ooh, teeeaaa~~!" head number one cried.

"UGGH STOP SAYING THAT" head number three screamed in response. The second head just stared at me in anticipation, begging me to continue.

I looked over at Kris, and was reminded of why I was even here right now. If there was any time to be brave, it was now.

"B-but I also don't just like girls." I was still watching Kris out of the corner of my eye. I saw them raise an interested and slightly happy eyebrow.

Alright Susie, you don't have to outright say it, just drop hints. I took another overdramatic deep breath and prepared myself.

"Well? You gonna describe them, or what!?" I got the feeling that Clover didn't get too much drama down here.

"...fine. Well, they have shoulder-length brown hair, they may hide their face, they occasionally have navy blue hair, and they're an absolute sarcastic fuck." I saw Kris' face get progressively redder throughout my speech.

"I think Susie is in love with you." Ralsei whispered rather loudly on Kris' ear. Their face flushed further.

Meanwhile, Clover was squealing.

"EEEEEK! I ship it so hard!" head number one screeched. I rolled my eyes and looked away to hide my reddish face.

I was gonna regret this, wasn't I?