author's note

credits and disclaimer:

none of these characters are mine. they belong to toby fox, and their actions in this book do not reflect on them whatsoever outside this book.

some chapters may include topics that could be uncomfortable for some readers. i will try my best to mark anything that could be potentially harmful, but i'm not perfect and may miss something. please tell me if i do. the last thing i want is for you to get caught off-guard and thrust into something that causes you pain.

i also need to talk about comments. i don't have many rules about comments, but the few that i do will be enforced. (to any of my previous readers, these are new, please don't worry about unknowingly breaking rules)

1. please, for the sake of whatever's out there, please be nice. i'm not saying that this has been an issue (not at all, this is actually one of the best comment sections i've ever had on a book), but this book seems to be growing in popularity pretty quickly, and i just want to put it out there. i know very well that not everyone is going to be completely kind. if you make a rude comment about someone, your comment will be deleted.

2. this one isn't really a rule per se, more a disclaimer of its own. i know i may sound really self deprecating, but 9 times out of 10, i just feel like crap, feel edgy, or i'm not serious. i've seen a lot of comments talking about how people relate to what i'm saying, and i'd just like to say that you seriously need to get help. go to therapy. talk to someone about it. message me. get yourself help, you deserve better.

3. this one's just pretty much me getting tired of seeing the same thing repeatedly, but if you were gonna say something and someone else has already said it, please don't make a comment restating it or saying that you were going to say the same thing. it just gets a little repetitive and annoying, ya know?

thank you, and enjoy!