A NEW ME

(PLAYLIST)
GOTYE AND KIMBRA_SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW.

       I am broken, I feel like a puzzle that needs to be fixed. I feel like a lost girl in Neverland.
Lost and can never find love...

My name is Chioma and someone I feel like my journey to London, would have a different turn. I will become a new person...

Forget TUNDE and everyone who ever made me feel less of me.

"Hey..." He said as he sat beside me. "I guess I won't ever miss this country." He whispered as he laid back and closed his eyes.

I stared out of the window of the airplane and it take long before the pilot spoke through the telecom telling us to get prepared for the journey ahead.

"So why are you looking so sad?." The boy beside me; asked me before he fastened his seat belt.

I wasn't sad, I was also not happy.

I felt broken... The love of my life just ended everything with me, for my sister who would never love him more than me.

I wish she dies while giving birth to that child, I wish she never sees Tunde ever again.

"Hey... Are you okay?." He asked, and somehow inside my heart. I wanted to know who this boy; that seems so concerned about me was. So I turned around and stared at this beauty.

He looked good, just good not Tunde kind of good.

He had bright brown eyes like my sisters. Immediately I hated his eyes... I didn't want to remember her. Being with him; would always remind me of her.

He had pink lips, that looked so plumply and fucking perfect to kiss. He had broad shoulders; also a perfect face chin and his height made me feel so fucking short. He looked like a model from Vogue... And somehow I was turned on.

I wanted to fuck him, I just felt like doing something that would hurt me. Break me even more...

I wanted to get lost to the extent, I would seek redemption.

"Want to do something wild?." I asked him and he smiled briefly, probably thinking I was bluffing.

"Like what?." He asked in his thick baritone voice. I stared as his Adam apple pup up and down while he swallowed.

"Wanna fuck hard in the restroom?." I said before I bit my lower lip, in a seductive manner.

"Wow." He said, as his eyes popped out "like right now?." He asked again.

"I will go in, then you should come afterwards." I said; while unblocked my seat belt and stood up, walking straight towards the room.

I stayed in there for some few hours, listening to my silent heart beat. It didn't take long before I heard someone knocking on the door and I opened it immediately. He stood right there; looking unsure about these. but his smile made me wanna fuck him even harder.

He entered and I locked the door after him.

And after that all I could hear were my moan's and his.

Mine was louder, more like a cry of help... Somehow I wanted someone to save me from ME.

****

Through out the rest of the ride, we didn't talk. He didn't want to say anything to me and neither did I.

' we have reached our destination.' The pilot said through the telecom and I felt relieved. I felt like my burden had been reduced...

Somehow I felt far away from my past life, thankfully I would never see this boy ever again.

"So what is your name?." He asked, looking at me with so much emotions that I couldn't understand.

"Why would you even care?." I asked him.

"Cause it is really important to me... I just want to know your name?." He asked again, this time irritating me.

I thought for a long time before I replied.

"Call me Hannah." I said, reminding my self this is the new beginning. A new name, a new me.

"Thank you Hannah." He said before he unbuckle his belt and I smiled. "What about your name."
I asked with a smirk across my lip.

"Call me Nicholas."

That was the last thing before he stood up and walked away... Somehow I felt bittered about never seeing him again.

I unbuckle my seat belt an made my way outside. I walked down the ladder and the cold air that ran through my skin made me hiss in pain.

Why the hell did I forget my jacket.

I yelled at my forgetful self.  I kept on following the group of people back into the airport to get my luggage. Suddenly someone hit me and I lost my stamina and fell down.

I felt cold hands try to help me stand. "Am sorry, I didn't see you there ." he whispered and his voice brought me back to my memory lane, as I cursed under my breath for loving that bastard so much.

"Cause am so short?." I yelled, as he helped me up to my feet. And his eyes made me stop breathing.
I couldn't even reason well.

"Tunde?." I asked, trying my best to not go crazy. "Chioma?." He also seemed shocked.

"I thought you said you traveled last week?." I asked him, somehow I felt betrayed.

"Yes... I didn't travel again." He said smiling briefly.

"Why did you lie?." I asked him again. "Tunde!." Someone else yelled his name, making my inside jingle.
We both turned around and I met eyes with him.

"Nicholas!." Tunde yelled and waved hands towards him, and we watched Nicholas run towards us.

Wow... My life just got even more pathetic.