I AM SCARED

Nene POV:

"Come in" he said after he had already entered, opening the door for me. I stood outside; thinking about my latest decision. Should I do this or should I not.

"Babe." He called, looking at me worriedly. Maybe it is best to turn around and walk away; cause I know the second, I enter into his house... I will never come out the same way.

"Are you okay Nene?." He asked. Looking a little bit annoyed.

"Am fine." I whispered under my breath. But I wasn't fine. All through my life; I haven't slept with any boy, it isn't like I didn't want to. I just thought that they weren't right for me. But Tunde is; I love him and he loves me now.

But why am I so scared about giving him my virginity. Will he ever know what it meant to me, cause I do. This isn't just a one night stand; this is the only thing that made me feel prefect.

"Nene?." He called my name, but it sounded a little bit tense. "I am scared." I truthfully said. Somehow he understood my words and walked towards me and with out saying any other word he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "It is alright, I will never force you to do what you don't want to do." He assured me.
In between those words I felt safe.

"I am so sorry," I pleaded but all he did was nod his head and give me his signature smile.

"I love you."
He whispered it into my ears and my heart melted immediately. " I love you too." I replied but for that few seconds we stared into each others eyes. I knew he was the prefect man for me.

maybe the reason why he thinks am cheating on him is because I haven't given him my all.

Before I could think about my recent change of thought, I kissed him... Slowly taking his breath away, but when he kissed me back, I felt like it was my breath he took away. His tongue played magic, taking my tongue into his mouth and biting and sucking my bottom lip like a professional. I felt like my world was spinning around, suddenly I felt dizzy and weak on the knee. It was as if he knew I would soon fall, cause he had his hands wrapped around my waist.

I craved more, I seek for dominance and he allowed me, he allowed me touch him everywhere and anywhere I wanted. "Tunde... Take me inside." I heard myself say. He didn't argue with me; he carried me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked into the parlour, kicked the door closed and by the sound of his footstep, I knew exactly where we were heading too.

His bedroom.

He kicked the door open, after we entered into his room, he kicked it close. He gentle laid me down on one of his bed... He didn't stop kissing me; he kept on filling my head with pleasure.

He removed his shirt and slowly removed the bely off his jeans and within second his jeans cane flying off too. He only had a boxer on and he stood in front of me with all this glory. I felt shy; it wasn't like I haven't seen a naked man before... Of course I have watched porn, but I felt shy cause I haven't really reached this stage with any man.

"Aren't you going to undress or do you want me too help you with that." He teased; I was speechless cause suddenly all my naughty thought had already disappeared and the only thing I was thinking about was the pain. The pain that come with breaking your virginity.

"Dont worry it won't hurt you, I will take it easy with you." He reassured me like as if he knew what I was thinking about.

"Undress me." I heard myself again; somehow I felt unready but yet again my love for him blinded me.

He came closer to me and said "stand up, then around."  I obeyed his every instruction. I stood up and then turned around, allowing him to zip the dress down. I felt his cold wet lip kiss my back as he undid my bra .

"You are beautiful." He said as he watched my dress and bra fall to the ground "turn around." He whispered close to my ear.
I did... His eyes glowed into my own fascination as he looked hungrily at my breast.

"I love you and I will never stop." He said and before I could cherish those words, he already had his mouth on my breast, sucking it hungrily. Like as if I had starved him for years. I moaned loudly, reacting to pleasure he gave me.

He had his other hands slowly playing with my other nipple. He sucked and bite it pleasurably, he took his time bringing me to the core. "Kneel." He said and I did.

He brought out his dick from his boxer and I had to keep my screams within myself. How the hell is this not going to pain me; he was obviously playing with me.

"You know how to give below job right?." He asked "I can try." I haven't done this before but at least I can experiment with him.

I wrapped my hands around his dick and stroked it up and down and in between does moment I sucked on it, trying my best to deep throat it.

He stared at me; with his brows raised up in a questionable manner 'like, what do you think you are doing.'

"Am a novice." I said after I coughed severally; next Time I will never deep throat. It is quite risky, you might just choke on it and die.

"Yea, you should play with my head first then you suck on my balls...you know like you twist the pleasure, Mix the pain."

I tried it again, this time I followed his instructions , and I twisted the pleasure and mixed the pain. He told me to get up and he removed my panties off. He laid me on the bed and he laid upon me... I felt nothing but sweet kisses until he pushed himself inside of me. I screamed out in pain; then he stopped and asked me if I was okay.

Of course I wasn't okay, but yet I whispered 'am alright, go on.' He continued and the next push, was devastating but I held it in, I allowed him penetrate inside of me, as he kept on pushing in and out of me; slowly the pain disappeared and pleasure was all I felt.

"More!."I moaned and more he gave me

"Harder!." I screamed and harder he gave me.

"Fuck yes." I whispered and he came closer and kissed me while riding me. He drove in and out fiercely and whispered into my ear sweet nothings.

Right here , I felt loved and safe.