SHE IS MY GIRL

NENE POV

I am terribly hurt by Tunde words. I couldn't help but run into Chioma hands, who I knew had been really distant since when I started seeing Tunde.
I was always too busy with making time for him, that I forgot to make time for my lovely sister. Who have been secretly jealous that I was seeing TUNDE often, rather than spending time with her.

She is so beautiful and she doesn't even know it, looking at her dress tonight made me feel outshined by her beauty.

But when a man old enough to be my grandpa walked up to me and called me beautiful. I felt like I looked like a mess and ran far away leaving the diva behind while I searched for the man of the party.

Thankfully he wasn't far away.

"Hey!"

I yelled,

"Wow, you look very beautiful!."

Nonso yelled while his perverted friend just stared at me, wondering when he could eat me for dinner.

May God help his soul.

"Where is Tunde!?."

Nonso yelled again.

"I don't know, I don't think he is coming!."

"Oh don't worry, he said he is coming!."

Nonso yelled.

"He did!?"

I asked again, this time I noticed my sister was already coming closer. I felt the need to change the topic, these was supposed to be girls night.
I didn't want her to know, Tunde was coming. If not she wouldn't be happy like how she has been for such a long time. She would think I was going to leave her again, to keep hanging around him and not her.
I wasn't going to ditch her for such a jerk face.

"Yea!."

Nonso yelled.

"So this party is loud!"

Immediately finding any means to change the topic.

"Yea, true. Wanna go somewhere to talk a little bit!."

Nonoso yelled out looking a little disgusted by our yelling already.

"Yea sure no problem!."

"Cool!."

We all quickly went upstairs where Nonso had the keys to a beautiful furnished room.

I sat down trying hard to ditch Iyke away. But the pervert followed me around like some stalker who is obsessed with a celebrity.

Nonso sat down next to my cute little sister. Right there they both looked like a cute couple, I wished they could both see the amazing combination they made.
I didn't want to say anything, I didn't want my sister to think I was pushing her off to be with Nonso, so that I could have more time with him(tunde) and less time with her.

Nonso soon started asking questions about drinks. I ordered my taste, I am a bad drinker.
I can't take alcoholic substances cause I get drunk easily, best cream isn't that strong but lime also helps keep me sober.

Iyke hand went straight down in grabbing my butt and giving it a quick squeeze. Immediately I shoved him in his rib while I shifted away from him.

Everyone knew what Iyke was capable of, including me. But my fear of running into Tunde in the club, or catching a glimpse of him having the time of his life while rocking behind another girl. Made me stay right where I was, I wasn't ready for another heart break .

Even with the warning, Nonso said to him. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen, but I never knew it was going to be this terrible.

Immediately the door slammed shut, leaving me and the beast behind I started regretting not leaving with them.