DO IT FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT.

Tunde POV

Sitting in the class alone, got me really sick and tired. I realise today, i am always alone, Wunmi is right I am a loner.
    I know I am a loner but I never had a problem with it, till I realised that I thought Jide needed me more than he or anyone knew.

Jide didn't need me, Jide needs God and prayers with serious deliverance.
I only said that because I didn't want to be lonely, I pushed my self on him, following him everywhere he went. Even though I knew he was leading me into miss Ruby apartment or an uncompleted building, I didn't care. I noticed that since when Wunmi came back from school I have become very fond of her and very distant with Jide.

    She became my gist partner, she would tell me the latest gist about her boyfriend and I would tell her my problems with Nene and Chioma. I stopped hanging out with  Jide and I didn't even know how to trace those dangerous hide out he is always in anymore.

Thankfully God delivered from my long term blindness before the worse could happen. Jide is a street boy and I am not, as it is said birds of the same feathers flock together.
So honestly Jide and I aren't of the same feathers. What he believes in, is something I can never believe in.

Wunmi would soon go back to school and am missing her already. Figuring out I didn't want to hang out with Jide any longer I decided I should get use to coming to school really early and staying late hours before going home.

If not the boredom in the house would push me to join Jide in his reckless life style. I didn't want to die yet with Jide beside.
For crimes I didn't even commit, even though I know watching out for him while he stole items is also a crime, is not as if he would share anything with me.

I still remember the day I begged him for 50naira to buy sweet at Dalex supermarket and he refused, but the day before I did watchman for him while he stole a man's laptop.

" hey are they chasing you from your house lately."

A male voice said while he chuckled a little bit before patting my shoulder and giving me a warm handshake.

"Not really I replied."

"Well they are chasing me out of my own house."

I smiled wondering whether he was joking or not.

"For real."

"Yea... They say am lazy and a nuisance."

I laughed a little bit, then gave him that sorry look before ushering him to sit down next to me.

He kindly took the gesture and sat next to me. Putting his long legs on the table, smiling at me weirdly.

I rested my back on the chair while I smiled back at him. He screamed of entertainment, maybe I need a little excitement in a while.

"I am called Nonso the lion king of the jungle of Nzumaka "

He said bursting out laughing, laughter being very contagious I joined him in his feast of laughter

"For real or your joking."

I said trying to stop laughing

"Nope, that is how I always introduce myself."

"I will just call you Nonso."

"That is what every one chooses to call me."

"Please don't introduce yourself like that, you probably scare people away thinking you are some voodoo guy."

"That is what I love doing. I love it when people fear me it smells of power and authority."

"You are crazy."