LOVE SICKNESS

Chioma Pov:

"You sick bastard, this is definitely not the deal we made."

"Anyways, I did what you asked me to do, after all he caught me wrapped in her arms."
He laughed heartily, for someone who almost witnessed death, he looks very happy and satisfied.

"You are very stupid, I knew you would ruin everything."
I hit him hard on his chest, this got him angry and he held my hands tightly and I whimpered.
He stood up and threw the ice bag I had given him on the floor.
Looking at me straight in the eyes.
I finally saw his pains.

"You started all this, you came up to me remember. Telling me of how you were going to pay me for my service which I rendered. Now quit all this bullshit talk and give me my money."
I struggled with my hands until he finally sets it free, then I slapped him hard across the cheek.

"You want money, you fucking beat up my sister and tried to rape her."
I paused "i am not giving you anything. Our deal was to have your arms around her tonight. While I have my arms around Tunde. But you ruined it all, you fucking tried to kill her."

"Hey Missy, you don't make deals with the devil. You know why, cause he never does according to your rules. But his."
He grinned greedily.

"Well you can go and meet your father in hell for your payment. Cause as far as I am concerned. You have been paid in double, Asshole."

I pushed him back on the chair,
The same chair he tried to rape my sister.
"You are going to regret this."
"I think it is you who is regretting. Cause I lost nothing but you on the other hand, lost everything. Your opportunity to go out of Nigeria, your friends and well some years of your life. After my family is done with you, you will wish you followed my rules."

"So what now?."
He asked with his arms folded across his chest.

I turned around and I replied with my back facing him as I walked away.
"See you in court, Asshole."
***
She looks lifeless and looking at her now I felt a little remorse about what happened to her, even though I didn't plan for that. I still felt a little satisfied she had bruises all over her face.
I wish he gave her more scar,

     She layed on the hospital bed with her eyes closed, I wish she never opens them ever again.
I love her but she brought all this on herself the moment she wanted what was clearly mine.

"How is she?."
My mum asked as she hugged me from behind and kissed my cheeks, she sat on the chair bringing it closer to me. I sat on the bed she layed acting my best to be sad for her predicament.

"She is doing OK, at least the doctor said. She will be free to go tomorrow."
I replied turning my face to my mum, she looks restless. For the past three days she hasn't gotten enough rest and I wished she didn't beat herself up like this. I wished she just stops worrying.

"Did he come today to see her,"
I knew who she was referring to,
It bittered me everyone seems to be joyful about their relationship.
I want him,
Can't they all see how much I am in love with him.

"Yes mum, he even brought her lunch."
I said faking my smile, if Nene was awake, I know she would definitely know am actually faking all this right now.

"I am still annoyed with the both of you for sneaking out that late and going for a party."
"Well, it isn't my fault. She was the one who even pleaded with me to follow her, cause of that boy of hers."
"Really?, I taught she had good judgement. This boy is ruling her world."
"Yes mum he is, she isn't attending lectures anymore."
"What!."
Her face grew into a horrible frown.
"But she always dresses up to go to school." She added as she stared hard at Nene
"Well mum, she is always with her lover boy. She helps him attend his own class."

"What do you mean."
She folded her arms and her ear twitch as it always does every time she is angry.
"She doesn't attend her own lecture for her online course but she attends Tunde classes, classes meant for those seeking admission to travel abroad."
"Oh my God!"
I mum yelled as she rolled her eyes.
"She is totally living her life for him."

   My mum stood up with her hands placed on her hips as she stared at Nene with total disgust.
Finally my plan B might actually work.
I wasn't planning on exposing her out here, but I couldn't just wait anymore.

    "She has a virus, mum. It is like her senses are ruined every time he is around."
I added and I knew my mum would hurt. I knew that is definitely how she felt about my Dad, that love sickness that cleared off when he married another lady.
I knew as a mother she wouldn't want her child throwing herself on a boy, or giving her all to a boy.
WHO DIDN'T EVEN FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HER.

"She needs to stay away from him."
YES!!!, I screamed within me. Now finally someone is actually talking.

"But mum..."
I tried to plead with her,

"No but, I don't want to see her around him anymore and I don't care if she do any of her usual stunt this time. She is staying away from him."

Finally all my hard work paid.

"She even stopped attending her catering school, her teacher called me. I didn't even take it serious cause I taught it was probably her school that was keeping her busy. But this is new, What about her dream of becoming the worlds greatest chef. What kind of mother am I, letting my daughter get lost and trapped in another boy's world."

"Come on mum, why do you blame yourself for everything."
I said as I walked up to her and hugged her briefly.
I don't want to hurt you mum or anyone else, but if I need to do so, to get him as mine, I am ready to do anything.

"She needs to get her life together."
My mum said as she got hold of her bag and stared at Nene one more time.
"Or she will lose it,"
She said as she turned around and walked out of the door.