AM ADDICTED

TUNDE POV:
We went to the amusement park very close to her school
Thinking it wouldn't be crowdy but we were wrong. Even on a Thursday afternoon, people were every where. Playing with their children, doing one fun thing or the other. Aren't those children supposed to be in school, receiving lectures.

Nonso got back into his car, giving us the privacy we needed,
We went by the swing. She sat on top of it, while i carefully swing her, from behind. She held unto the ropes gazing at the beautiful field before us.

"Why did you disappear,"
I asked, she didn't reply.

"Nene, why were you avoiding me."
I asked again as I stopped swinging her, then I made my way in front of her.

"I think the question is Tunde why are you confusing yourself and me."
I was shocked at her response, How could she read my very guilt.
But am not yet ready to agree to that.
"Excuse me,"
I said then she rolled her eyes as she got up and placed her hands on her hip.

"I gave my sisters letters to give you, she said you mocked my letters and you didn't even reply back."
Wait what!,
Chioma didn't give me any letters, she didn't even talk about any letters, neither did she tell me anything about her sister desperately trying to reach me.

"Well, I am shocked. Your sister didn't give me any letters. Why on earth will I mock your letters, I craved for those letters or any sign that you were alive and no harm had come to you. Your phone line is fucking switched off and every time I ask your sister about you. She always sounds like, you are the one avoiding me. I thought I did something bad."

"She didn't... Why would she lie to me."
She looked hurt and betrayed

"I don't know maybe you should ask her."
I offered, reaching out to hold her hands but she flinched and moved away from me. Like as if I had burned her skin.

"Nene..."
I whispered but her face just grew into a frown.

"Do you even know anything about me."
She asked as her arms wrapped her around her body.

"Nene come on."

"What is my full name..."
How many people will ask me about her full name today,

"I just fucking got you, I don't want to lose you."

"What is my name Tunde?"

"I don't know, I know you as Nene."
I felt my chest becoming heavy, I know she would leave. This time I will never get to see her ever again.

"Well that settles it, I am done."

"God..." I paused almost swearing "am sorry."

"You are sorry, we have been together for almost 6 months now and you don't even know my name."

"See, Nene am sorry and if you can give me a second chance,
Like let's us start all over again. I promise to make it up to you."

It is so funny how we get so cold and hot at the same time. If I wasn't in this shoe right now, i would probably be laughing my heart and soul out.
"My name is Nnena Agwu, if you forget it next time. I also promise to leave you and never come back."
I signed hoping that my heart wouldn't lead me into my own death. How can I be head over heels for two blood related sisters.

She sat back on the swing, while pushing her self with her legs slowly.
"My mum ordered me to stay away from you that you are bad company. My sisters supported her, that is why my phone is switched off. She seized it , Tunde am a prisoner in my own home because of you."

"Why, but I did nothing to harm you. I have even been protecting you."

"It is easy to get lost in your world, didn't you notice that I have being surrounding myself with things meant for you. Like coming over to your house when am supposed to be in my catering school, attending your lecture when am supposed to be in my own lecture hall. I forgot me, myself and I, the three most important people. I forgot them in your world, my family noticed it and had to drag me away from you. But still even when you are far away I craved you to the extent of wearing your cloths and thinking of you or doing anything that reminded me of you." She paused trying to clear her mind before she continued.
"Can't you see am addicted to you."
She said as unexpected tears dropped down her eyes, she didn't wipe them away but she looked down at her laps as she cried.

"But it hurts that I mean nothing to you, except the girl that brings you food and helps around the house, but still I don't want to lose you."

I walked closer to her and bent a little and I held unto her chin and raised it up making sure our eyes were in contact.

"I never thought I would be able to say this to any girl in my life, but for you I feel like it is meant to be. For you I want more, for you are worth more than diamonds. I love you and yes I will be more than grateful to be your boyfriend. Yes, I want to take you on dates, call you and wish you good night. Probably kiss you right now."

I paused as I stared down her wet pink lips, then I stared back at her big beautiful brown eyes.
"There is no one stopping you right now."

She said,
I bent my head lower and kissed her like the universe would soon seize rotating or even like as if the world is about to end.
I took in her lips softly, biting her bottom lip gently, as we both used our lips to go with the rhythm of our heart beat.

She wanted more, she seems unsatisfied as she dragged me closer by the collar of my shirt and wrapped her arm around my neck. This act told me she was ready to give her all to me,
I carried her up and she seized to come down as she wrapped her small legs around my waist and gave me access to her beautiful mouth.

She tasted like vanilla and her sweet smell of strawberry caught me off guard as i craved something more than just a kiss.
Immediately she moaned into my mouth, I wanted to drop her on the sandy floor and touch her like no man had ever touched her before.
When she sucked my tongue biting it skillfully, I felt like my head had been blown off and I stood like an headless man.
She held unto the back of my neck hungrily drinking me in as I did my best responding back.

This lady is just too much for me, she almost makes me come right here with her tongue in my mouth. I wondered what would happen when she has that tongue gracefully taking the full length of my dick into her mouth.
Oh, it will definitely feel like heaven.

I was already hard on, needing her and a hole to penetrate through.
I had never wanted to fuck someone so bad, like I wanted to touch her.
She better not do this ever again when we are alone on a comfortable bed.
Cause I will eat her raw.

"Get a room!"
Someone from the crowd yelled and this followed with several people laughing.
i also found myself laughing because Nene didn't let go of my mouth even when i let her stand on her own two feet.
She kept on hungrily accessing me
With her hands and tongue.

"Nene, you have to stop am fucking hard and people are staring." I whispered to her in her ear as her mouth starting trailing down my neck.

'Nene...God, please stop."
I whispered again and Immediately she stopped and started giggling as she hid her face on my chest, she probably felt embarrassed by all the stares we won by the passers by.
I kissed her on her head, not minding if they were already criticizing us for our showcase of affection. But I also didn't want that kiss to end like she also did.

We both wanted more, cause we were both starved from something so good that feels so right.
But yet I am still confused, will it be HER or her SISTER.
I didn't want to choose.
Crazy how the world seem to be punishing me, by making me fall heads over heels for two beautiful sisters.
Crazy that I now wanted the both of them.

"Promise me you Wont leave me, Tunde."
She whispered as she listened to my heart  beat hard for her.
Why couldn't I promise her that, why did it seem wrong to promise her that.
But yet my mind stopped working and my heart foolishly made the decision.
"I promise..." Was all I said before kissing her forehead and hugging her tighter, never letting go.