SHE GOT A BOY PROBLEM

Tunde POV

For the past three weeks, Nene have been super clingy. She has been calling me, texting me. Telling me things I wasn't interested in. Well she is very beautiful, but I am not just into her. How can I tell her am into her sister.

"Hey have you seen my tooth brush"

Jide asked, hitting my head softly while walking straight into the bathroom.

I didn't have to answer his question.
He always does these everyday. Every time he is surely looking for one thing or the other. He keeps his things carelessly, he never learns from his bad manners because his younger sister ' Funke ' always seems to be helping him keep his things in order. Such a nice girl.

Omawunmi is back from school, even though it still seems like she is still in school cause she is always reading. Being a scholarship student isn't easy.
Low result no matter the reasons are not acceptable. Immediately you fall down the authorities will step on you immediately.

"Hey Tunde can you explain this for me"

Omawunmi said rushing out from her room. She now stays in her own room with my mom, while am sleeping with Jide in the sitting room, who is the worst room mate ever. He snores and tell me the stories of what he is dreaming while he sleeps.( he talks while he sleeps)

"What is it Wunmi."

I was already getting ready to have my night sleep after all I don't sleep in the night anymore. It is either am thinking about Chioma sometimes my mind drift off to Nene, Or Mr sharp boy don't let me sleep.

"I got this problem with a boy"

Omawunmi stated,
Immediately the sleep I deadly needed cleared from my mind. Sitting up already on the worn out chair. I stared at omawunmi, who all of a sudden seemed shy and girly.

I always thought Wunmi was a bookworm and she had no interest in boys. But hearing this words from her surprised me.

It was like someone telling me that Bill Gate is my biological father and wants me back into his life.

"Boy problem?"

I said it more like a statement rather than a question, with my eye brows squeezing really hard. I was still trying to figure out what my cousin meant by ' boy problem '

"Yea... Well you are old enough to know when another boy likes a girl, I can't ask Jide, he is stupid"

"He isn't stupid, he just makes bad decisions"

"Well what do you call people like that."

She replied, while she placed her hands on her hips standing right in front of me. Omawunmi is really beautiful, she is naturally beautiful with her afro hair well parked which brings out her face in the right way.

She is average in height and very curvy just like her mother. If she wasn't my cousin I wouldn't think twice to ask her out, her intelligence just compliment her personality in every possible way. She is the kind of lady a man would marry and never want to cheat on her with another lady. She has everything a man needed in a woman.

Well to bad again she is my cousin.

"So what is the problem?"

I asked patting a space for her to sit next to me. She rolled her eyes before she sat down sighing like as if everything seems to be suffocating her.

"I really like this guy in school, but he is like guys like you"

She said breathing really slowly, like just thinking about this boy took her breath away.