Sam?

Connor's POV

"Why are you here?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"Dropping Kate off, she fell asleep in the car."

"I need to ask you something..."

"No, I didn't post those pictures."

"You sure?"

"Ya, I would never post those pictures, because Kate is getting haters right now, I WOULD NEVER do something that would hurt Kate."

"Ok, I forgive you for what you've done, never let me regret that."

"Cool dude. I would never hurt such a nice, pretty person like Kate." he said looking at her door.

"thanks." i said

"you are a lucky guy to get a girl like that."

"Thanks, you'll find your girl one day, don't worry."

Kate came out of her room.

"You guys aren't fighting." she said.

"No, we are cool." Sam said.

"Before Connor and I leave, you wanna get everyone and go for a nice penny board ride?" Kate asked me.

"Sure."

Kate's POV

We got everyone and we went outside. Kian and Andrea were on penny boards, holding on to each other, because Andrea didn't know how to ride that well. I had some experience but I haven't rode in a long time, so iI held onto Connor and we rode down the road with the others behind us.

It was all fun and laughs, until a black van came... And I got pushed to the ground, and passed out.

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Btw I'm SO thankful for the 1K reads!!!!! I'm like hyperventilating right now!😂😂 thanks so muchhhhhh!!!