Getting Better

*the next day*

Kate's POV

I woke up, with my head on Connor's shoulder, and his arm around my waist. I looked around the room. Everyone was still asleep. I gave Connor a kiss, to wake him up.

"Good morning babe." He said, smiling.

"Good morning." I said, with a faint giggle.

I snuggled up next to him, and he gave me a warm hug. "So, it's almost our 1 month anniversary." I said, quietly.

"I know babe, just a few more days to go." he said.

"I hope the storm will end soon." I said.

"It will, don't worry." He said. And we both went back to sleep.

*2 hours later*

I woke up to, Andrea shaking the hell out of me. "What?!?" I said annoyed.

"Woah.. not a morning person, fine... I just wanted to tell you that the storm is passing soon, it's calming down right now, JC just took a peek out a window."

"Just wake me when the storm is gone." I said and went back to sleep.

*2 more hours later*

I woke up, in my bed. I sat up, and I looked around the room. I stood up and looked out the window, everyone was outside cleaning the debris away. I changed into something more comfortable. I walked outside to help them.

"Looks like sleeping beauty has finally woken up and joined us." Sam said. Connor turned around and I waved and smiled. "Sorry I didnt help, but the yard does look great!" I said.

"It's okay babe, you needed the sleep, you looked exaused before." Connor said.

"Where are the other girls?"

"They're inside, just the guys are cleaning up." He explained.

"wow, what gentlemen you guys are." I said, and we laughed, and went inside. I walked into the living room. I sat down next to Shannon, "Hey." I said.

"Hey girlie." Andrea and Shannon said.

"How are you and Trevor?"I asked Shannon.

"We bonded more, thanks for helping me." Shannon said.

"No problem" I said.

We talked and talked for a while. After a couple hours, the boys walked in. We all sat down and watched a movie.

A/N: Tell me what you think so far :)