The Woken Up

Connor's POV

I spent the whole day and the whole night there with Kate. I sat there waiting for something happen. Kian tried to help me relax... But I just couldn't... She was TOO important to me, I couldn't lose her. Especially in this way.

At about 5:00pm Nicola woke up, I let go of Kate's hand and walked over to Nicola. "Hi..." I said.

"Hey.." Nicola said and smiled.

"How ya feeling?"

"Good.. How's your head?"

"Fine..." I said and I looked down.

"Don't worry about Kate." She said and held my hand with one hand and pat my shoulder with the other. "She's gonna be fine..."

"I don't know Nicola... I don't know if she's ok... Nothing happened and it's been about 10 hours." I was about to cry, but I held it back.

"It's ok... Your my baby brother... And I'm your big sis... Just trust me on this... We are all gonna be ok... Okay?"

"Okay."

I told her to get more rest and she went back to sleep. Andrea woke up at about 10:00 pm. Kian was talking to her, whole I sat in between Nicola and Kate. "Hey... Connor... Come here." Andrea said weakly.

I walked over and said, "you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine now... Are you okay?"

"Not really... I'm SUPER glad you and Nicola are awake but-"

"Kate...."

"Yea... I don't know what's gonna happen..." I said and Kian walked over next to me and helped me stay calm. "I just don't know... Why did this even happen?? HOW did this even happen??"

"I don't know Connor... But what I do know is... We WILL get through this... Like one big happy family."

"Thanks Andrea." I said and I smiled. Kian and Andrea started talking and I walked to the window, I looked out to see the view... I thought, "Kate would've loved this view... " I looked back and I saw her there laying down on the bed... I sat back down and held her hand. And I went to sleep.

A/N: what do you think??😁😁 I'm not so sure about how this fanfic is....