Anniversary Morning!!

Kate's POV

I woke up around 11:00am and i turned around to see Connor, pretending to sleep. "Good Morning babe," I said, giving him kiss.

"What? How's you know?" He asked me, surprised.

"Babe, I know." I said.

"Well good morning, and Happy One Month Anniversary!"

"Happy Anniversary," I said, sitting up.

Connor walked to his closet,and put on a shirt.

He walked toward me, and sat down next to me, "Happy Anniversary, babe." he said, giving me a small black box.

I smiled, and started opening the box. I opened it up, and I felt like crying. I wiped away my tears.

"You okay babe?" he asked me, sounding concerned.

I didn't say anything, I gave him a hug. "I'm glad you like it." Connor said.

I backed up, and smiled. He helped me put on the necklace. "Thanks babe, this means so much to me." I said.

"No, problem, I remembered that you said that you always wanted one, so I thought about getting you one, I'm REALLY glad you liked it."

"I love it." I said, giving him another hug. I told him to wait, and I went into my room. I grabbed the envelope and ran back into Connor's room. "Happy Anniversary babe, I hope you like it." I said, handing Connor the present.

He opened it up, and his face just glowed with excitement. "Thanks babe, I can't wait to meet your family," He said and gave me a hug.

"We can go anytime. My parents can't wait to meet you."

"And I can't wait to meet them"

We changed to some casual clothes, and we went out for breakfast .

A/N: Thanks for all 500 reads!!