Trevor... SHHHH

Connor's POV

I woke up to the sound of rings. I sat up to see Trevor on his phones... He was texting. I looked at Kate.. She had woken up too... I looked at Trevor. "Trev, we're trying to sleep here."

"Yea who are you even texting?" Kate asked.

"No-no one just leave me alone." Trevor said while giggling and texting.

Kate grabbed his phone while Ricky held him down.... Trevor was texting a girl named Shannon. The whole conversation was FILLED with 😍,😘, or anything with a heart. Kate looked at Trevor and said, "is this Shannon... Shannon Jasmine?"

"Yea... Why??"

"She's my best friend!! She's from my home-state Massachusetts!!" Kate said excited.

"Oh... She said she texted her friend...." Trev said.

I was confused... But I just went back to sleep.

Kate's POV

I checked my phone while Connor went back to sleep. I saw a HUGE spam of texts from Shannon. I called her and said hi.. She told me she was coming into LA when we move into the new house... She was gonna stay with us for a month or two. I told Trevor while I ended the call... He jumped out of the plane and started singing. A took a vid and sent it to Shannon. She replied it with, "that's Trevor for ya 😂😂" I told her I would text her later on when we were back at our home. She said okay. We stopped texting.... I looked at Trevor.... Still singing. I asked him, "oh my god Trev... Calm down... It's not like she's your long lost twin or something."

"Ok.." He said catching his breath "I'll sit down."

"Thank you! Finally I can sleep!"

I cuddled up next to Connor and went back to sleep.

A/N: what do you think is gonna happen?? What do u WANT to happen??

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 101 READS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS😘😘