Dinner With Celebrities

Kate's POV

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed. Connor laughed. Andrea, and Shannon ran up behind me, "What's wro-" they started to say.

"OH MY GOD!" They screamed, fan-girling, when they saw who was at the table. I laughed. I waved to celebrities. We all sat down. I sat in between Connor and Andrea. I smiled and waved to the celebrities across the table. "Hi, I'm Malcolm Kelley, and this is Tony Oller, and we are MKTO." the guy with black hair said.

I was freaking out on the inside. My heat felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. My stomach made me feel nervously sick.

All the celebrities, and other other you-tubers, introduced themselves. They were, One Direction, MKTO, Iggy Azalea, Austin Mahone, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, Zolla, Alife Deyes, Joe Sugg, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, and everyone in Magcon. We talked, and got ot know eachother. "I have invited you all here for dinner, because I want to talk abut having a World Tour. I want viners, you-tubers, and musicians. The tour would take about 1 to 3 months maybe even 4. What do you guys think? would you like to come?" Austin asked all of us. Everyone agreed to join Austin on tour.

"Thank you for coming, our first stop will be Hollywood, in 2 months." Austin said.

After we all got to know each other... we all went home.

Connor's POV

"What do you think about the tour?" I asked Kate when we stepped out of the car.

"I'm excited. We get to make more memories together." she said, blushing, and smiling.

"Ya, me too babe." I said, walking upstairs. I changed into pajamas and went into the living room. Kate sat next to me. We both went on our phones, and went to sleep. We went to our rooms and fell asleep.

A/N: Hi, what do you think about the book so far??