Problem

Connor's POV

I shut off one of the bedside lamps, and Kate went on her phone. I laid back into bed. I pulled out my phone. Then, out of no where, Kate said, "Oh-No." She sounded worried.

"What happened babe?" I asked, looking at Kate.

"Look," Kate said, showing me her phone.

"How'd you get this?" I said, with a quick glimpse of the phone.

"Everyone is sending it to me."

I took the phone and the link read, Here's a picture of the dick himself. Kate, if you see this, BREAK UP WITHCONNOR!! You deserve a better!! With a picture Kate, pulling me down to the bed, and me kissing her.

I was furious, yet super confused. "Why? How? WHO??" I screamed.

"Babe, it's okay. I would never leave you, I love you!" Kate said.

I didn't say anything. I shut the curtians, and locked my bedroom door. "How did people get this?"

"Calm down Connor."

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about you. What will happen if they get a photo of you? What are our fans gonna do?"

"Connor, they're our fans, they will listen to us."

"I just, I can't. Who took this picture?"

"I don't know. Everyone has seen this already."

I was about to say something until, someone was knocking on the door. I unlocked and opened the door. It was Kian, Trev, and Ricky. With Andrea and Shannon behind them. "Have you seen..." Ricky asked.

"Ya, I don't know who would do this, all of our fans were just accepting us, and now... this?"

The girls came in, and talked to Kate, who was on the bed.

"Who would do this?" Ricky asked.

"I don't even know!"

"I think you two have a stalker..." Trevor said.

"What am I gonna do? I'm worried for Kate's safety." I said.

"You two can go to Disney land tomorrow, and we will find out who this is." Kian said.

I gave them a hug. And we talked a little while about some other stuff.

Kate's POV

Andrea and Shannon ran in, and gave me a hug. I started to cry.

"Girlie, you're ok, we will help you out of this."Shannon said.

"We wil help you find this perverted dick." Andrea said.

I didn't say anything, I just cried. I sat on Connor's bed, and I just cried, and cried. The girls gave me another hug.

"Thanks, girls, Connor's being such a nice boyfriend and he's protecting me, but I just want to know, WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?" I said, yelling the last part. I cried into my hands. And then someone gave me a hug. I looked up, it was Connor. "Thanks," I said, still crying.

The others left the room, and Connor locked our door, and made sure the windows' curtians were shut. I laid in bed. And checked my phone once more. I told Connor, that about 50% of our fans supported us, and the other 50% didn't belive us, and they were against us. I shut off the lights, and I laid in bed, Connor held onto me, and didn't let go, for the whole night.

A/N: Thanks for reading!

Who do you think posted the mean photo about Connor? COMMENT!