He-Hello??

Kate's POV

I woke up to see a dirty blonde haired boy looking at me. He was holding my hand. "Wh-where am I?" I said.

"Your in the hospital, don't worry, your safe.... How do you feel?" He asked me.

"Con-confused..." I said.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked me looking depressed.

"Ummm" I said.

"Oh-no.... Babe" he said a held my shoulder, I moved a little to my left.

"Who- who are you?"

"OH NO!" He said and sat down... Then a group of 5 boys walked towards me. I sat up.

"Do you know who we are?" The younger looking boy said.

"N-no...... Wait..."

"What?" He asked.

"I looked to my right... Th-that girl... That's my best friend... What's her name, ummm, ANDREA that's her name ANDREA!" I screamed and pointed at her.

"Yea... And??"

"Your Trevor... And that's Kian...." I said longing at them when I said their name.

"Yea!!" Trevor said.

"Do you REMEMBER ME??" The boy stood up and screamed at me...

"Connor don't do that...." Kian told him.

"Ummm... I know your name is Connor but that because Kian just called you that..." I said and moved farther over a little bit.

"Oh no!!" Connor said and sat back down.

"Oh wait!!!! Your Ricky!!! And YOUR sam, that guy who calls me babe even though I told you not to...."

Sam and Ricky laughed. I looked at the boy sitting down... He looked like he was crying. I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm- I'm sorry..... I just can remember you... Maybe you can tell me some stuff that you remember before, you know all of this happened..." All the boys left and it was only me, Connor, Andrea and Nicola in the room, but Nicola and Andrea were asleep.

Connor held my hand and told me SO MANY THINGS that we did together... Form the time we met to our fist kiss to all the other random things we did together... I was crying when he was done. I looked up to see Connor crying to. He then said, "sorry... I get emotional..."

I replied with..."i know... I- I remember." And smiled.

"What?? REALLY!?!?" He said with excitement in his voice.

"Yea... You Connor Franta... My- my..."

"Yea..." He said.

"My-" was all I managed out until the door opened.... It was the boys..

"GUYS!! WHAT THE HECK??" Connor screamed.

"Connor calm down.... we have an explanation.... There's a HUGE crowd of fans outside the door!!"

"Oh no!!" I said.

"I get Andrea." Kian said

"Kate hold on I need to get Nicola.." He said and kissed me on the cheek. Jc, Ricky, Sam, and Trevor ran over to me, and helped me up. "Thanks!" I said. "No problem!" they said. All 9 of us started walking downstairs... Carefully, so no fans would see us. Andrea, Nicola and I stumbled a couple times but we all made it down the emergency exit. This time... Ricky drove us all back to a mansion that they were renting. We went in with no one spotting us. Connor brought Nicola upstairs and ran back down... Connor and Kian helped me and Andrea up to the master bedroom. Connor laid me down I the bed and sat down next to me. I smiled. "Thanks... Thanks for EVEYTHING! You made so so happy ever since we met. I'm just so so happy your here to help me though this..." I said weakly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Connor's POV

"Thanks... Thanks for EVEYTHING! You made so so happy ever since we met. I'm just so so happy your here to help me though this..." Kate said to me and smiled. I smiled back and kissed her on the forehead. "No problem babe.... Is it okay, that I call you that??" I asked her nervously.

"Yea... After all... We are taking this relationship to the next level... Right?" She asked me with a smirk.

"Ye- YE- YEA SURE!!!" I screamed.

She sighed and smiled, "I missed that perkiness" she said.

"Thanks.. I missed you!!" I said.

She held my hand and told me, "I'm glad we're a thing."

I smiled and I kissed her. I laid down next to her... And we both fell asleep, cuddling. In the master bedroom of this magical, wonderful mansion.

A/N: I need some ideas for the fanfic... What do u guys think I should add to the fanfic??