Unexpected Tweets..

Kate's POV

I woke up next to Connor in my bed. I looked at Connor, he just woke up too. "Good morning." he said. 

"Good morning."

"What happened?"

"I'm not 100% sure, but, I think that we came home late and I guess we just passed out here." I said, tying to remember what happened...

"Wow!" he said suprised. "We were that drunk huh?"

"Ya I guess so." I said, getting out of bed. "Thanks for the party babe." I countinued.

"no problem, what did you think? Like I know your birthday is in a couple days, but, ya... what did you think?"

"It was fun, Thanks." I said walking into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

*15 minutes later*

I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen. On the way down... I saw the living room, FILLED with presents.... I laughed quitely and walked into the kitchen. I saw Kian sitting there eating some cereal, "Hey." I said. 

"What's up"

"Nothing, but thanks for coming to the party yesterday, I know Connor kinda made you but, still, Thanks."

"I had fun. Connor is a GREAT party planner... so ya."

I smiled and walked into the living room with a cup of coffee. I sat down, and put my coffee on the table. I started opening the first present,  it was from Andrea. I started to open it and then Andrea walked in, "Hey girlie I see your opening my present to you,"

"Ya, just starting to open all of them," I said opening her present.

"Did you find Connor's?"

"No.... why?" I asked awkwardly.

"Ummm not because Itried to look for it last night..."

"ANDREA!!!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure it was special enough for you."

"Ya right." I said and stood up, and started looking for his present.

Andrea helped me throw away all the extra paper, from the presents. Connor ran in with the biggest smile on his face. "Hi, what's up with the smile, you didn't even drink your coffee yet..."

He laughed. "Look at this," he said showing me his phone.

"I don't wanna look at tweets..."

"No! There good ones, I promise."

I looked at his phone, there were MILLIONS of tweets. Saying

~Met Kate last night.... SHE'S SO NICE!! I Wish I could meet her again!!

~Kate deserves all the happiness in the world, I saw Connor and Kate last night, and its true, she's super nice. And she doesn't deserve the hate.

~Kate is the nicest person you will ever meet, don't hate on her!!

After reading a couple tweets, I looked at connor, and hugged him. "I have no idea what you did, but thanks."

"Babe, believe it or not, this was all you.... "

"wow, I can't believe this!!"

"Do you promise that you won't cut yourself anymore?"

"Yes yes yes, Connor, I promise" I said and I sat down on the couch, and continued opening presents.

*90 minutes later*

I was now done opening all the presents. Connor helped me clean up. when we were done, Connor gave me a bag, it was his present to me. I opened the present, and I was speechless. 

A/N: I am running out of ideas for the fanfic, please leave some ideas in the comments!!