The Note...

Kate's POV

I woke up, and I saw that Connor's arms were still around my waist. I turned around to see him, still asleep. I slowly, and carefully moved his arm, off my waist. I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I heard something hit the window. I looked out the window, nothing was there. I shrugged and went back into Connor's room.

"Oh hey babe." He said, in his morning voice.

"Hi, how'd you sleep?" I said.

"Good, until you left my arms."

I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I think I smell something ..." I said.

"Yea, me to." Connor said.

We ran down the stairs, into the kitchen. And we saw Ricky cooking pancakes, and the others eating them like vacuums. Connor and I sat down.

"Good morning lovebirds." Ricky said.

"Good morning." Connor and I said.

Ricky gave us both a plate of pancakes.

We ate, and went into living room.

"Babe..." I said.

"Yea?" Connor asked.

"What are we gonna do about Cole?"

"Babe, don't worry about it, we can call the investigators, if we find or see anything weird. And every things been normal..... Right?"

"Ummmm something hit the bathroom window, in your room this morning..."

"We should go check it out, and see what hit it."

We went out to the backyard, near where the bathroom window was.

We looked around, nothing was there..... and then I saw something... I picked it up. It was a rock, covered in paper, and a ribbon tied around it. I opened it up, it was a note. "Babe!" I said.

"What have you found?" He asked.

I showed him the rock. We sat down on the chair on the back porch. And Connor read the note out loud.

"Dear Kate... It's Cole. I just wanted to say, congrats on finding out it was me. But I'll tell you... You will never ever escape me. You will regret what you have just done. And trust me, you will never ever be happy with Connor. Once you come to your senses, you'll know when to find me. I'll be at the spot at 2:00pm... I hope to see you there.... " Connor said.

"H-how?" I said.

"Babe." he said, giving me a hug.

"Call the police. Use the number on the card." I said.

Connor called the police.

*10 minutes later*

The police and some investigators came.

We showed him the note.

"Do you know where to meet him?" The police asked me.

"Y-yes.." I said.

"So do you think you can go and then see what he wants?" he asked me.

"I really don't wanna..." I said.

"Please, do it for me..." Connor said.

"I'll do it." I said.

We talked over the plan to get Cole... And I agreed.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the 1.7K readsss