The Next Morning

Kate's POV

I woke up, in Connor's arms. I looked up at him, he was still sleeping. I slowly moved his arm off of my shoulder, and I walked over to where all my stuff was.

I sat on the ground, and grabbed my box, I unlocked it. I looked inside. I shook my head. And then I shut it, and locked it.

I opened the door, and went to the hallway. I closed the door. And I went to the kitchen. I saw Shannon and Trevor. "Good morning guys." I said.

"More like Good afternoon, it's 1:30 already." Shannon said.

I looked at the clock.

"Oh my god!" I said.

Shannon and Trevor laughed.

I grabbed a bowl, milk, and cereal.

And then, someone gave me a kiss on the neck. "Good morning." I heard them say, between kisses.

I looked, it was Cam. I slowly and gently pushed him off of me.

"Good morning, but please don't do that." I said.

"Okay, fine." He said.

I ate my cereal, and then cleaned my bowl.

I went to the back of the bus, where one of the living rooms were. I opened the door, to the living room. And saw, pretty much everyone that was on the bus, except for Connor, Trevor, and Shannon. I smiled. They all said Hi.

I sat down on the empty seat by the back window.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. And then someone sat next ot me. I looked up, it was Nash. "Hi." I said.

"Hi. Is it okay if I sit here? I like to look out the window." He said.

"Yea, it's fine."

"You okay? You look a little worried. Or a little sick." He said, feeling my forehead.

"I'm fine."

"You're warm."

"I'M FINE." I said.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure you are okay."he said.

I put my phone on the table. I looked out the window. And then, I felt nauseous. I ran to the bathroom. I locked the door. And then I sat on the floor, next to the toilet.

Someone was knocking at the door.

"It's Connor, babe.... You okay?" He said.

"Y-yea, I'm fine..." I said.

"Babe, you okay? You sound sick."

"i'm fine, Just go eat some breakfast babe." I said.

And I heard his footsteps leave.

Ugh I felt bad. I flt worse than bad. I had a headache, and I felt nauseous.

A/N: I'm thinking about stopping this fanfic at chapter 100... Because I think this fanfic, already has too many chapters.... Comment if you want a sequel