Ughhhh

Kate's POV

He dropped me on the bed. With a big smirk on his face. I couldn't take it, he was sexy as shit.

I sat up, and pulled him down onto the bed, with me. I gave him a kiss, "Don't EVER leave me babe." I said.

"I love you." He said.

"What were you doing? Were you REALLY gonna cut yourself?" I asked, worried.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just Sam, and-"

"It's okay. Just please, I need you in my life. I couldn't live happily, if you weren't in my life."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and we cuddled together, and talked.

"You know, Sam..... He asked me to eat lunch with him...." I said.

"You aren't going... RIGHT??" He said.

"Oh corse not, he's a dick."

"Haha, I said that too" Connor said, us both laughing.

We sat up, and edited our vlogs we took, when we hung out the other day. We posted it at about the same time. After that, I made Connor watch The Fault In Our Stars with me.

*2 hours later*

Connor's POV

"Babe... Are you crying?" Kate asked me.

"Phht what?" I said, grabbing the tissue box.

"Babe, you are getting the tissue box."

"Yea for you?...."

"Thanks babe, but your face is covered in tears."

"It's a drop so what??"

"No... Streaks of tears... ALL OVER YOUR FACE..."

"Ok fine, don't tell anyone please."

"Babe, I'm your girlfriend.... Of corse I'm telling people." She said, laughing.

We shut off the tv, and went on our laptops.

"WOAH...Babe....look at our vlog's comments." Kate said, sounding surprised.

I looked at the comments, they made me so happy. I wanted to give all of them a hug. The comments read:

-You guys look adorable together!!

-I hope you guys had fun!!

-Connor!! You should give her a moonlit walk on the beach! SHE WHOULD LOVE IT!

-happy anniversary babes!!

-😘 LOVE YOU TWO!

"I was so happy, I used to get hate.... But now, everyone loves us babe." I said.

"I'm so happy for us." She said.

I gave her a kiss, and we tweeted a thanks for our support. We instantly got spammed. I shut off my laptop and went down stairs, to turn on to ac.

"You here to turn on the ac too?" Ricky asked.

"Yup." I said.

"It's broken boys, just tried." Jc said.

"Ugh, all of us don't even have fans!" Kian said.

"Wait, you are talking about electrical, blowing fans right?" Jc asked.

We all laughed.

"Of corse dumb ass." Kian said.

"How are Kate and I gonna sleep?" I asked.