The Truth From Connor

Connor's POV

"Why were you so awkward near me, you know, on tour?" Kate asked me.

"Because.... ummmm..." I said hesitantly.

"Ouuuu someone's got a secret." Sam said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I said.

"Come on!! Spill it!!" Andrea yelled.

"Guys calm down." Kate said.

"Ok, fine, I was awkward near you on tour, becase I liked you. I just couldn't do or say anything because I didn't want to make you feel awkward, plus it only looked like you wanted to be friends, so that made me feel even more awkward...." I said. 

"Well look at what we have become now." Kate said, giving me a hug.

I laughed. We went on and on, playing Truth or Dare. After a couple hours... the radio said, INCOMING, INCOMING NEWS!! THE HURRICANE WILL BE GONE IN AN ESTIMATED ONE DAY. REPEAT THE HURRICANE WILL PASS IN AN ESTIMATED ONE DAY. IT SHOULD BE GONE BY THE MORNING. DO NOT LEAVE THE BUILDING YOU ARE IN UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD IT IS SAFE. 

We all cheered. We stopped playing the game. We sat on the floor, waiting, and waiting for the radio to tell us it was safe to leave the room and building we were in.

A/N: Would you rather have shart chapters, uploaded quicker. Or longer chapters that are uploaded slower? I can't seem to decide which one is better, so I was hoping you guys would help.