Back Home

Kate's POV

We got home. And we had no other plans. "So, I was thinking.... maybe we should go to Disneyland, and then go to Massachusetts." Connor said, siting on the couch next to me.

"That's a great idea babe, but when can we go to Disney?"

"Hmm, all I know is, I want to go REALLY SOON!"

"We can start packing now, since we have no plans, and we can leave for Disney either tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow."

"So, we could go, as a little 'honeymoon' vacation for our anniversary." Connor said, doing air quotes around honeymoon, and smirking.

"Sure" I said, getting up and laughing.

We went upstairs, and we started packing.

*2 hours later*

I checked my luggage, one last time, to make sure everything was there. I was finally done packing. I fell onto my bed, with a huge sigh. I sat back up, and I came up with an idea.... I smirked.

I walked into Connor's room, quietly. I peeked into the doorway, Connor was in his walk-in-closet, "that lucky bish," I tought. I quietly sneaked into the room. I peeked into his closet, there were clothes EVERYWHERE! I almost laughed, but I held it in. I slowly walked in, and jumped onto his back, covering his eyes with my hands.

"Your under attack, give me a kiss, and you will not be harmed." I said.

"Oh-no, I better kiss this lovely, beautiful, person who is attacking me right now," Connor said sarcastically. Putting me down, gently. He gave me a kiss, and a hug.

"How's your packing going?" I said, pointing at the pie of clothes on his floor.

"Har Har, I'm actually almost done, I just need to fold it, and put it into my luggage."

"Your're actually gonna fold it? WOW!"

"Well I don't want wrinkled clothes.."

"It's just that I didn't think you would..."

"Again, Har Har." Connor said, starting to fold his clothes, and put it into his luggage. I laid down on his bed. "Ugh, why do you get the best bed, the master bedroom, AND a walk-in-closet?" I said.

"Well, you get your own bathroom."

"I have to share it babe."

"With your best friend, who you share everything with."

"Yea, yea. But my closet is so small, I had to get a dresser."

"Well, at least you have non-wrinkled clothes."

"yea yea." I said, and went on my phone.

A/N: Do you guys personally like the conversations between Kannor?????