Airport

Connor's POV

I grabbed my bags, and Kate got her's. We went downstairs and put our bags at the trunk of Ricky's car. Kate and I sat in the car, and Ricky drove us to the airport, Sam driving his car, behind our's.

______________

I stepped out of the car. And I lend a hand with helping Kate out. Ricky and Kian helped bring our bags out of the car.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" Andrea said, giving Kate and me a hug.

"I'll miss you too!" Kate said.

"Come here" Sam said, giving Kate a hug.

We said bye and went into the airport.

_______________

"Wanna get some Smoothie??" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

We got a berry-blast smoothie to share, and we sat down at a table to talk.

We took a sip of the smoothie and Kate pulled it closer to her, casing my straw to come out of my mouth. We both laughed.

"Ok, so before you meet my parents... You might wanna know some stuff about them first..." Kate said.

"They can't be that bad. I mean, they created you... And you are beyond amazing." I said.

"Thanks but... Still."

"Okay... What do I need to know?"

"They um.... They think we are just friends... Like good friends.... They don't know that we are dating..."

"So... You want me to act as a friend...."

"Ya... I'll tell them before we leave... But I need a way to tell them... Without having to move back...."

"Why would you need to move back??"

"Because they told me I can't date anyone... They told me they let me go to LA... Just to find a better job or something like that... They might kill me if they find out I'm dating someone..."

"It's ok babe, don't worry about it." I said, standing up, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters recently. I'll try my best to upload a long one soon!!