The Suprise Ride

Connor's POV

I waited for Kate in the garden. She came out and gave me a kiss. "Happy Anniversary babe." She said.

"Happy Anniversary." I said and gave her a hug. "Wow... You look great Kate!"

"Thanks, I knew it was you favorite out if all my dresses." She said bushing.

"And you're also wearing the necklace."

"Yup." She said with a smile.

"Are you ready, m'lady?" I said, escorting her out of the garden. She nodded and we went out. I closed the garden door behind us, and there it was... Our ride. I looked at Kate, and her face glowed. I laughed. "You ok??" I asked.

"Wow! You REALLY got us a horse and carriage. I thought you were kidding when you said that."

"Nope. Only the best for my babe." I said. I looked at Kate, she wasn't glowing anymore. I pretended not to notice, and sat next to her on the carriage, behind the 2 white horses. I put my arm around her, and gave her a kiss. She looked at the floor, she looked disappointed. "Babe you okay?"'I said, putting her head up higher.

"Y-yea... Everything is great."

"You look a little down... You know you can tell me anything.... Right??"

"Yea. I know." She said and gave me a hug. We rode our way to the restaurant, waving to out fans that we passed. I smiled... Trying to cover up the point that I was worried for Kate. She seemed, distant, even though she was right next to me. She looked like she was hiding something. I tried to stop thinking about this... But the questions kept flowing into my mind. But I still sat there, with Kate in my arm, waving to all the fans that we passed.

A/N: Tell me the truth guys... What do you think about the story??? Please help me, and tell your friends about this fanfic. I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!!