S-Sam?

Connor's POV

Kate went on her phone, and I continued packing.

*1 hours later*

I finished packing. Kate and I watched a movie on my new flat screen in my room. And we ate some buttered popcorn, and cuddled on the bed.

*4 hours later*

After we watched 3 movies, we went to go have some dinner. We changed into something formal, and I made a call.

Kate's POV

I went into my room, and changed into, Connor's personal favorite, purple, one sleeve, short dress. I put on my great-grandma's necklace, grabbed my clutch, and went downstairs. Connor told me to meet him in the garden, so I headed there, and then, someone stopped me. I turned around, it was Sam. Truthfully, I was surprised. "Hi." I said.

"Hi. I've been looking everywhere for you."

"I've been in Connor's room, watching movies." I said. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Well I just wanted to tell you, I'm sorry about the other day."

"It's okay, well I gotta go, I have to meet Connor in the garden." I was about to head out, but Sam grabbed my hand and pulled me to where he was.

"I just need you to know, that if you need someone, I'm always here." he said, holding both of my hands.

"Thanks, but I gotta go."

"Just, remember that." he said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I nodded and walked out. I went into the garden and saw Connor, I gave him a kiss. And we went to dinner.

A/N: oh no!! What do you think Kate is gonna do?? Is she gonna tell Connor... Or is she gonna keep it a secret???

DUN DUN DUNNNN

Comment ideas😊😊