Good Night

Kate's POV

The whole car ride home, was silent, except for the radio. I kept thinking about why Connor was acting so down. I looked at Connor, he held my hand. I looked back out the window.

We were finally home and I went in our house, I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt with a sweater over it. I grabbed my iMac and I went downstairs and sat in the living room. I started editing my new video, and then Sam walked in.

"Hey Kate." He said, walking in.

"Hi sam." I said.

"Everything ok?? You're usually with Connor by now..."

"Yea, he's probably changing."

"You sure... Is something wrong Kate?"

"I'm fine Sam." I said and he gave me a hug.

"Call me if you need to talk." He said.

"Thanks Sam." I said and went back to editing. Sam left the room.

*15 minutes later*

I walked up the stairs. And I ran into someone while shutting off my iMac. I dropped everything. I sat down to pick everything up.

"Sorry Kate I didn't mean to." I looked up, it was Sam.

"It's okay. Thanks for helping me pick it up." I said.

"Here." He said, handing me my stuff.

"Thanks." I said and walked to my room. Sam followed me... I didn't know why. I put my iMac on the desk in my room, and combed my hair out. "You sure you're okay??" Sam said.

"Yea, I'm fine, I'm just worried about Connor."

"What happened?"

I explained how Connor is acting down.

"Oh." He said.

"I don't even know why. Hopefully I can find out when I'm in Massachusetts.."

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow, the plane leaves at 5:00"

"When are you coming back?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I gotta go." He said and left. I brushed my teeth, and Connor came in.

"Hey." I said.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Me too, I'm used to be in your arms."

"And I'm used to YOU being IN my arms."

I hugged him. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yea, just tired."

I laid in bed, Connor following me. I shut off the lights. Connor wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled my close to him. "I love you babe." He said.

"I love you with all my heart babe." I said, and nuzzled my head in his neck. He gave me a kiss, and I fell asleep.

A/N: Do you ship Sam&Kate or Connor&Kate????