New Home

Connor's POV

*3 hours later*

We all drove to the house. JC, Kian, Ricky, and Sam went in the U-Haul truck we rented from a gas station.... Kate, Andrea and Cole were driving to the new house in Ricky's car. I drove Trevor and Shannon to the new house in my car.

"Here we are!!!!" I said, walking into the house.Shannon and Trevor walked around the house. I saw Andrea and Kate on the couch we had in this random area of the house. I walked up and said, "hey..."

"Hi I was just telling Andrea how much you mean to me." She said and stood up.

"Awwwww. I love you babe." I put my hands on her waist and she cupped her hands around my face. I kissed her. We laughed.

"And you guys said you don't have a cute realationship" Andrea said.

"Ya ya whatever" Kate said.

"I'm gonna go outside and wait for the trucks." I said.

"Bye babe." Kate said.

"Later pumpkin." I said and walked out.

Kate's POV

Connor just left and I saw cole walking into the room. But I didn't care... I was in too good of a mood. "So when are you two lovebirds going to be offical??" Andrea asked me.

"We don't know yet.... I think soon..."

"Make sure you tell me girlie, before you do..."

"When did you become my mom?" I said jokingly, and laughed.

"C'mon I just need to know so i can have a signal that we are gonna be hated by fangirls soon."

"wow..." I said

"Kidding, I'm kidding." We sat there, looking on social meida. Until Cole walked closer to us. I looked up and I saw him staring at me creppily... "ummm... Hi there Cole..."

"Hello Kate...."

"Do you need something?"

"No..."

"Do you need to talk?

"no"

"why are you here?"

"thinking... I'm thinking..." he said and walked away. The truck had pulled up into the driveway. Andrea and I went outside. I saw Ricky, showing off, and carrying 4 boxes. Andrea and I laughed. Then we saw Jc bring in 5 boxes, then Sam with 6 and connor with 7... I looked at Andrea and we laughed. We were about to help and grab some boxes when, the boys ran out and tried to get more and more boxes. Andrea and I sat on the front steps waiting for someone to ask for help. Trevor was the first to trip and fall, Shannon helped him up. I swear, Shannon and Trevor are going to be such a cute couple one day.

We were now in the new house and we had to start unpacking. I brought my boxes upstairs, with help from Connor. I started unpacking, and about a couple hours later, I had my whole wardrobe in my walk-in-closet. I sat down to take a break. I looked at my phone and it was about 6:30pm. I into Andrea's room and asked her, "Do think we have food in out fridge yet??"

"Well.. Considering that Our old fridge only had condiments and rotting bannanas... AND this fridge is still outside... NO we don't have food in our fridge yet." she said. "Any ways I don't really care becaure Kian and I are going to Outback tonight around 8:00...' she countinued.

"Oh.. Have fun." I said and walked back to my room. I sat down at my desk and looked up restraunts near me.

"Guess who?" someone said while they put their hands on my eyes.

"hmmmm... Let's see, you sound like Connor. You smell like Connor. And your hands are the size of Connor's... so lets see... are you... Connor Franta??" i said

He uncoved my eyes. and I turned around to see Connor. I stood up and I gave him a kiss.

Connor's POV

Kate just turned around and I said, "hey... you wanna get some pizza? I'm about to order...."

"sure babe" she said.

"the usual?" i asked..

"yup!"

"okay babe." I walked out of he room. I opened the door to see, Cole. "What do you want??" I said.

"Kate isn't yours... shes mine.

"no shes not.... in fact she-" i said until Kate cut me off.

"Connor.. let me handle this..." i said and connor walked out of my room and into his. Cole walked in and said, "I need to talk to you."

" You have one minute, ONE."

"Forgive me."

"Why would I forgive you for what you've done?'

"Because, I like you..."

"Cole we were friends and now we- we are... I dont even know what we are..."

"Kate, we can work it out..."

"Just get out of my fu*cking room..."

"kate.."

"IN FACT GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. YOU HAV UNTIL 3:00 TOMORROW.... "

"Kate, please..."

"Get away from me, you have caused too much harm to me already." I said, and Cole walked out of my room.

"PIZZA'S HERE !! I heard Connor sceam. I ran down the stairs and i went into the kitchen. Everyone was crowded around it. When I got to the pizza box... it was empty... I turned around to see Connor with an extra plate with pizza on it.."You didn't think I would yell that and not get you a peice before?" he asked me.

"well... i said.

We went back upstairs into my room and we ate our pizzas on my bed, watching a movie.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the NINE-HUNDRED word chapter!!!! Thanks so much for reading!!