Breakfast With Connor!

Kate's POV

We sat down at our table at Granny's Diner. We sat at the table on the porch area. We sat down, and ordered.

"It's such a beautiful day today." I said.

"yea, it's beautiful, like you." Connor said, holding my hand. I smiled.

"Thanks."

I looked at him, and we smiled. I gazed into his eyes. "I love you babe." He said.

"I love you too"

Next thing we know, we hear people chanting "Kannor Kannor Kannor!" We looked at each other... confused. We looked over the edge of the porch, of the diner. "Oh my god!" I said, surprised. Connor and I were in complete shock. We saw our fans, chanting Kannor. A few of our fans even held up signs. We both said, "Hi guys." and they, obviously, screamed.

We walked down, and took some pictures with them. We said hi, took some pictures, gave some hugs, and went back up. We sat down at our table, and ate our breakfast. Connor paid for me, and we went to the car.

"Here you go m'lady" Connor said, opeing the car door.

"Thank you my kind gentleman." I said walking into the car. Connor gave me a kiss and shut the door.

And we drove back home.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but please leave a comment about your thoughts on the book!!