Another Flight!

Kate's POV

I woke up to see Connor sleeping... I looked over to the other side of the room to see only Kian... No Andrea... I left the room and thought, "where should Andrea be right now??" And the I thought, "wow... I'm so dumb... She's probably in the kitchen." I walked downstairs and saw Andrea in the kitchen. She wasn't actually eating she was on her phone. I sat down next to her. And pulled out my phone.

"How are ya?" She asked me??

"I could be better."

"You sure?? I heard ur conversation with Connor yesterday..."

"Oh.... Wow... That's embarrassing.."

"No it's not.. It was cute. I told u he likes you"

"Yea yea whatever" I said and walked to the living room, Andrea following me. We sat down and talked... And talked... And talked.

*2 hours past*

At this point everyone was awake and ready to go back to California... When we got to the airport.. There was 12 guards waiting for us.. TWELVE!! Wow... Things spread easily... We stayed together and we sat down together to wait for our flight. Connor sat next to me, he put his arm around me, and I put my head on mid shoulder.

"Awwwwww!!!" Everyone said.

"Yuck get a room." Sam said jokingly.

Connor said, "come on... Your just jealous because I got your DREAM GIRL!!"

"Ugh" sam said rolling his eyes.

We all laughed.

*1 hour past*

We just got on the plane and we all sat down. I sat in the middle row with Connor, Andrea, and Kian. The girls sat in the middle, Kian next to Andrea and Connor next to me.

The flight was overnight so I watched Lucy with Connor. After the movie we talked for a while...

Connor's POV

"Sooo..." I said awkwardly

"Soooo" she said.

"So... I just wanted to talk.. You know just you and me.."

"With like 100 people around us??" She said jokingly.

"Haha" I said sarcastically. "I just wanted to know your opinion... When do you want to make us public?" I asked.

"I was actually gonna ask you that myself... Hmm... I really don't know... When ever your ready I guess...."

"Thanks, I want you to be ready too."

"Thanks connor... Well I better get some sleep... We are moving into a new house in a couple of days when we land..."

"Yea we should sleep... Good night." I said, and kissed her. She cuddled up next to me and told me, "I'm glad your here... with me." All I did was smile and hug her. And we went to sleep.

A/N: this book is becoming SUPER boring (in my opinion) what do you think I should do?? I do have some new characters coming in but what do you think I should do??