Lights Camera ACTION....

Kate's Pov

Today is the day Connor will film, edit, and post his last video on O2L. Truthfully, everyone was nervous as fuck! Sure, Connor is the one having to post... but everyone was nervous about the outcome and how all the fans would react. Of course bad thing after another bad thing... EVERYONE was getting kicked out of teh house for a week, so everyone had to pack up their stuff.

When I was done packing I had to call my mom and tell her I was done, and find out when she will be here. "Hi mom!" I said.

"Hi, hon... change of plans, I can't pick you up."

"Mom... what are me and Andrea going to do??"

"I don't know..."

There was a long silence, but the line wasn't dead. The silence was broken when my mom said, "Oh hey you two can stay at Andrea's boyfriend, Kian's, for a week."

"OK mom, and can you go tell Andrea's mom too... Thanks"

Then the phone call ended. I told Andrea and she went to go ask Kian while I brought our bags to the living room area. Once I finished, Andrea came running towards me with one of the biggest smirks on her face. "Yay!! We can stay at Kian's for the week!!" I said.

"no..."

"What!!!! Why did you come over here with a smirk then??"

"Because we are stay-" she said until Connor cut her off by saying, 'I'm super glad you guys could stay at my place!" while he walked in to get a seat on the couch.

"Oh yea thanks..." I said while Andrea went upstairs to finish up packing.

"I can't wait for you to meet my family, they are super friendly but.. they are also super embarrassing to me whenever I bring a 'friend' over..." he said blushing.

"Thanks for letting us stay for a week."

"No problem, i owe you one for listening to me and telling me about your opinion about the whole O2L thing."

"Oh yea, how'd that go??"

"Pretty good I guess, I'm going to upload it when you, Andrea, Kian and I get to my house. I hope my fans will accept it."

"I'm sure there will, everyone will support you on this I promise... and if they don't, it's their loss. You are a great YouTuber, as well as a person!"

"Thanks Kate." he said. There was then another silence where we just look into each others' eyes. Next thing I know it's like deja vu....but this time he held my hands and kissed me... and this time we didn't avoid talking about it... We actually weren't talking about ONLY the kiss, we also talkied about dating....

A/N: comment any suggestions I can add to the fanfic.