Jesus Saviours Negan and more

Okay. So.
Might kinda be spoilers for S9E8? So. You've been warned. I dare say spoilers will appear in comments more than anywhere else ;)

Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I think my problem is that I've been ridiculously inspired with the saviours plot line that I've been writing well in advance with Negan stuff because I have to get it down before I forget. So I'm gonna try and power through the next couple of seasons which should be possible because there's a lot of stagnant stuff in the show coming up.

Anywho. Future stuff. I want to ask this now so that I have plenty of time to get as many opinions as possible because this is going to be a potential plot point in my book that many people may react badly to. So I need to know and give you guys as much time as possible to tell me what you think so I know if I should do it or not.
I don't like giving away spoilers for my stuff but I just think these things in particular you should voice your opinion on in advance.

So.

I love Jesus. He's so beautiful and badass and god I miss his duster and beanie wearing cheeky but kinda zen at the same time days. (He kinda reminds me of a smaller less serious and less Russian version of Dimitri Belikov if any of you are familiar with the Vampire Academy. Specifically the books not movie).

So in the show I always felt like he could have been given more screen time and a bigger and more substantial part. And it was finally looking that way after the 6 year jump but then... yeah...

Basically in this book I want to give him some more importance. Him and Kat will definitely be close. Without a doubt. BroTP for days.

So I had an idea that maybe they could know each other before the apocalypse. Went to college together or something? They would be about the same age I think. Not sure yet. Maybe they didn't know each other well they just had friends who were friends, went to the same parties etc. probably heard a lot about the other without ever meeting or hanging out properly. Thoughts?

So towards the end of season 8 and through the first half of 9 what I want is for a character to like Kat. Like really like her. There will be some Negan stuff that I have planned. (Shes not going to leave Daryl for Negan it's just some drama I've written that's going to be a major plot line) but I want there to be some kind of threat to Daryl. Like he's her "hero" and I want there to be another "hero" that maybe threatens him. Not in a rivalry kind of way but Daryl goes through hell with Negan and Kat will go through some stuff so they become distant because neither one is good at being open then someone else could try and swoop in. They won't do it in a malicious way or with the intent to steal her from Daryl and he's not going to start some pub brawl over it. She will just connect with someone else that helps her through some stuff that he couldn't and then he gets all Daryl about it and distances himself further because he's an insecure little bean and that could then maybe lead up to his little disappearance into the wilderness on and off again for six years.
Now I know Jesus is gay. But could it be him? I don't want to write it and have everyone hate me for turning him straight. I love him just the way he is but the problem I face is that I'm not including another OC so all I have to work with is Kat and I desperately need as much Jesus as possible, I want to do something with his character that will be huge and what happens in S9E8 will need to be major because of it, and his personality would fit the way i want to write it perfectly. He wouldn't be an ass about things, he's an amicable person that Daryl respects so Daryl would be willing to step back because he would believe that someone like Jesus is better for her. If Jesus had some kind of relationship in the show then I wouldn't even bother asking but he doesn't and other than that one confirmation to Maggie it's just let be essentially and I've never found his sexuality to be as much of a defining character trait like it is with Aaron or Tara. We've never even seen him in a romantic kind of setting. No I don't count Aaron or his close relationship with Daryl at the end of last season because Jesus is a friendly guy and he realistically acted no different with Maggie or anyone else.
So what I'm asking is would you or would you not approve.
I'd change it so he's bisexual by the way not necessarily straight but I'm jumping the gun on asking because I want to have an idea of what to do and I can't just have Daryl and Kat happy all the time. Alexandria, hilltop and the kingdom are also the perfect time because people are settling down and there's more of a community than tight little groups and therefore leaving room for more romance plots.
So if you don't approve than please say so. Don't get too grumpy at the idea if you don't like it because I do understand I just love him so much, I've written a female OC, I won't be adding another or writing another walking dead fic. This is it. All we have to work with is Kat here.
If you think it's wrong or disrespectful to change a characters sexuality than please keep in mind that people do it with straight characters, turning them gay, all the time with no back lash (to my knowledge) and if you look at that without bias then realistically it's the same thing.
If I was going to do it just because I didn't like that he was gay then yeah sure. But that's not it.
If you wouldn't mind it then also please let me know because as always I like to base things off a voting system as much as possible.

Sorry for the rambling but I know it can be a touchy subject and I just felt I had to explain properly which I hope I have.

Nothing is set in stone here.

So brief run down should this idea be approved
THIS HAS SPOILERS FOR SEASON 9
My idea is that either it's very brief but ultimately nothing happens and Daryl gets himself worked up over it for basically nothing OR they kind of break of. Ricks death really drives them apart and six years later Daryl is living in the middle of no where while Kats back at hilltop having taken over from a missing Maggie and her and Jesus have been together for some years. There's no bad blood between them and Daryl. And she goes and sees Daryl sometimes and there's a mutual respect there and fondness. It wasn't like they split up and she was suddenly all over Jesus, there was time allowed between the two. She seems to be doing really well. Hilltop was a fresh start for her away from her Dad and Beth and Glenn and with Maggie gone it really gives her that without this constant reminder of what she's lost. She's healthy and happy but she worries that Daryl isn't the same but he is just in his own way.
But then Jesus dies in front of her (and honestly it was his death scene that really gave me this idea. I'm not sure why, that's kind of a sad thought, but he was being all heroic and I could picture Kat there with him and argh). So everything would turn to shit again and Negan escapes and it eventually drives them back together. Because after all this is a Daryl fic but I don't like things that are too neat and tidy. I just don't find it realistic from my experiences and observations on life.

Another question.
So um. For her drama with the saviours. I can absolutely make it work without this plot point but it's one that hasn't really be used in the show (that I can remember). The closest they came was Maggie and the governor. But what would you think about Kat being raped.........? It's just something I've been thinking about. Not by Negan but maybe someone like Simon and it could be part of why Negan kills him as brutally as he does but then Negan maybe keeps the knowledge to himself even the whole time he's in jail and the only person Kat ever tells is Jesus because she wouldn't want Daryl to be in danger and she knew he'd loose his mind so she kept it to herself to protect him but she had to distance herself to be able to do that and then yeah.

Negan will have a fondness for Kat. I want her to remind him of Lucille in a way maybe?

SO PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS.
THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN DISCONTINUED.