Chapter 75 - This Is Them

I really don't won't Alden to die but I don't think I have much hope.

You know what I love.... The collection of enemy children they raise in the walking dead. Like think about it...
Judith is Shane's daughter; our OG bad guy.
In my story, Luke is from Woodberry therefore taken from the Governor.
Gracie is from the Saviours and taken from Negan.
and Adam is from the whisperers...
Like they're our top bad guys and there is currently living children from each of their groups. (I'm cheating using Luke as an example but I don't care haha).

"Careful. Don't move too quick." Kat's voice startled Rick in the dark as he began to sit up right. "You took quite the hit. You'll have a concussion."

Rick smiled and slowly began to chuckle as he lay back down, guided by Kat who lightly pushed him back.

"What's so funny?" Came Michonne's voice from the other end of the room.

"You both been here the whole time?" Rick asked, not answering.

"Here and there." Kat shrugged. "Michonne was all night." Kat answered as he nodded.

"What's so funny?" Michonne repeated with a stern voice. She was looking most unimpressed and wasn't liking the reaction Rick had when he woke.

"It's like the train car. After the whole thing... I'm still there." Rick answered. That wasn't what Kat had expected him to say. After this long, if she was telling the truth... Terminus was hardly on her mind. Molly was... and Beth. She remembered being separated and she remembered the Governor... and her father, but... Terminus and it's people... she couldn't picture a damn one of them. She remembered it well when she thought on it, but... she never thought of that place. She nearly... envied him of that. To be in that train car... before all there rest that followed. Before the world rusted and its foundations fractured.

The mention of terminus had taken her by surprise and she sat back, moving away a little lost in a memory and leaving the conversation before her.

"Deanna wanted you in here." Michonne said. "Calm things down. Kat patched you up, Carl came by for a while - I sent him home." Michonne explained briefly. Rick had gauze strips scattered all over his face over top of the bruises that were forming. His hands didn't look much better. "Rick... what are you doing?" Michonne asked, she received no reply. "We put Pete in another house. You could have told me what was happening." Michonne stated.

"It moved fast... and then Noah. I couldn't tell you about the gun." He added.

"No, you couldn't." Michonne agreed.

"You wanted this place."

"We had to stop being out there." Michonne argued.

"Well... we're here."

"Well, you just said you weren't." They were interrupted when Glenn, Carol and Abe came through the door.

"Where'd you get the gun?" Michonne asked as they came inside.

"You took it right?" Carol was quick to answer. "From the armoury. It was stupid. Why'd you do it?"

Rick shrugged. "Just in case."

"Deanna's planning on having a meeting tonight. For anyone who wants to." Glenn explained.

"To kick Rick out?" Carol asked.

"To try." Abe said.

"We don't know what. Maggie's with Deanna right now. She's going to find out what it is." Glenn answered.