Chapter 2

As Brendon walked down the hall, the floor boards creaked, making him flinch with every step he took. Now, he wasn't exactly nervous to kill his best creation. He was feeling excited to kill her. Brendon had a couple fetishes, but his main one was blood. Oh, he loved when the blood of one of his dolls ran down his hands as he held the victim. Brendon stopped walking, closing his eyes as he thought about the blood. He sighed, then pushed open the cracked open door, which led to his room. Brendon's eyes met the girl, who was laying on the bed with a cute set of lingerie on. Oh, if she only knew. Brendon walked towards her, a smirk making its way onto his face. "Hello, baby girl. Daddy's not really up for this today. Instead, he was thinking about something....different."

The girl became confused, scared even. She had never heard Brendon say something like this before. "Now, I want you to stay quiet for me. If you dare scream, you be hurt even worse." The girl's breathing sped up as Brendon pulled the pocket knife out from his back pocket. Sadly for her, she couldn't tell him to stop. Her mouth had been stitched shut, but soon, Brendon would change that. She couldn't get up and run, for her body seemed to be paralyzed, well that's what she thought.

Brendon climbed on top of her, his legs on either side of her thighs. He took a deep breath before placing the knife into position. Brendon closed his eyes as he continued to move the knife down, which was now cutting the girl's stitches open. Her eyes went wide as blood came gushing out of her lips, some of the crimson liquid going into her mouth. She began to couch, trying to sit up to stop herself from choking to death. Brendon wouldn't allow this. 

Instead, he began to make little cuts on her ivory skin, watching as the blood oozed out. As she cried for help, her voice cracked from the lack of water. Now, Brendon had been hoping that the girl would die after a few days, but she continued to fight it. All of his other dolls died within hours due to no food or water, but she hadn't. She was a fighter and Brendon loved the fighters. The blood had began to make its way onto the bed covers, which didn't really bother Brendon. Instead, this made Brendon want to hurt her more. He began to cut down her legs, deeper until he could see the bone. She cried out in pain, but soon stopped once Brendon sliced her throat. At this point, she was crying, watching a a white light began to take over her vision. In just a few short seconds, she was dead. Brendon bit his lip, climbing off of her. "Goodbye, precious."