Chapter 41

Ella sat by her window sill, looking out into the starry night. Her and her father had just gotten done with dinner, which meant that it was time to go to sleep.

Sure, little kids have a set bed time, but Ella didn't care. She needed all the sleep she could get. Ella knew that Brendon would soon be back for her, which would most likely mean that she would lose all of her sleep.

She sighed, retreating back to her bed. For the past few days, Ella had been thinking about Brendon and what he might have been doing.

Ella shivered, pulling the covers up higher. If only, she knew what he was doing right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The metal bat being dragged against the floor made a noise that Noah cringed at. His eyes were halfway shut as he looked around the room, everything around him appearing as a blur.

A dark chuckle came from behind him, then a throbbing pain in the back of his head. As much as he wanted to scream and shout for help, his energy had been drained. 

"P-Please, l-let...me go." His voice came out as a soft whisper, something that Brendon liked to hear. He was glad that Noah was breaking aster than he had initially thought.

"What was that, pretty boy? Are you begging for mercy?" Brendon walked around him, bending down in front of Noah as soon as he was in front of him.

"Oh, poor baby. You look like you'll be dead any minute now. That's good for me, though. You'll be added to my new collection."

Brendon stood up, once again walking around the boy, inspecting him. He noticed that he had a dirty blonde hair color, his green eyes, and had quite the body.

As soon as he was done with his inspecting, Brendon grabbed the baseball bat, again, then hit Noah on the back of the head once again. 

Only this time, blood slowly poured out, letting Brendon know that his work was done. 

With a wicked smile, Brendon bent down in front of the half alive Noah, again, placing his hand on his cheek.

"Oh, you'll make a great doll, pretty boy. You're gonna be my favorite. I can already tell." 

Tears slowly rolled down Noah's cheeks as he felt his own life slipping away from him. 

Brendon stood up, dusting off his hands, then walked away. The metal door to the building closed, muffling Brendon's dark chuckles.

Now, alone in the silent warehouse, Noah cried. 

"Dad, p-please....help m-me."