Epilogue

One year later...

Ella was now off to college, trying her best to forget about the life she had lived just one year ago. The memories still haunted her, but she knew that they would go away some day.

Luke was nearly healed, his right arm still stuck in a cast from where the knife was placed. He was helping Ella with packing up her bags and placing them in the car.

It was sad to see her go, but Luke knew that she would be calling every weekend and visiting every holiday. In fact, they both grew closer, knowing that it would be hard to recover from what they've been through.

Ella closed the trunk, sighing as she wiped away the light sheet of sweat she had on her forehead. "Well, it looks like we're done here. I guess that means it's almost time for me to leave."

She gave Luke a soft smile, watching as he tried his best to hold back his tears. 

"Listen, Ella. I know I haven't always been there for you, but I am now. Plus, your mother was right when she told me that whenever someone is spending time with you, it goes by fast. I'm really gonna miss you, El."

Ella rolled her eyes, then opened up her arms, inviting Luke in for a large hug. "I'm gonna miss you too, dad." The two stood there for a while, savoring their last moment together for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the large metal door opened, along with the clattering of chains. Men and women shouted as a pair of guards and Brendon walked past their cells.

There was a guard placed on both sides of Brendon, holding onto his shoulders. As they walked down the long hall of the prison, Brendon found himself looking around at the disturbing place.

Was he scared or intimidated? Not at all. His sentence was only twenty-five years long, but he knew a special someone that had the money to help him out.

Instead of being placed in one of the normal cells, Brendon was placed in maximum security. The guards pushed him in his cell, then slammed the door, locking it soon after.

Brendon smirked, looking down at his orange uniform he was required to wear. It wasn't his fault that he was stuck in here. Not at all. It was Ella's and he was going to love his revenge.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Hello! This is the end of Doll Maker, but it is not the end of the story. Not to mention, 'My Doll' will be out shortly. I will make an announcement! Anyway, thank you for the love on this story and just getting involved! I couldn't have asked for any more!