Chapter 13

"Remember the words you told me, 'Love me 'til the day I die...'" Ella smiled as she folded the newly washed clothes. This was one of her favorite songs and it always boosted her up. She had seen 5 Seconds Of Summer once before and she would soon be seeing them again in the spring. Anyway, as she continued to fold the clothes, Brendon stood outside, across the street, observing his soon to be doll. The longer he stood there, the more he found himself falling in love with her. He took a deep breath in, then slowly exhaled, still watching Ella. There had been times where he would question himself on turning her into one of his creations. He wanted to wake up next to her, whisper sweet nothings into her ear, make love to her, and kiss her until days end. The other times, he wanted to see her in one of the cute polka dot dresses he had, along with the little bows that would go into her hair. Once the sun began to set, Brendon walked back home, having an inner battle between himself. Meanwhile, Ella was finally done cleaning the house, and was now cooking dinner for her mom. She would do this every time her mom had a double shift or was just working late. As she cooked, she hummed a random tune that came to mind. Ella had forgotten about what Brendon had done to her. To her, it was as if he hadn't done anything. Although, her neighbors seemed to be indifferent about him. Mr. Malone had said that Brendon was definitely not the neighbor he was expecting, but he liked the way he acted around people. Everyone else was sort of on the edge of their seat with him. Brendon did have his mysteries, but the real question is, will anyone solve them?