Chapter 64

Brendon held Ella there for a couple more minutes before letting her go. "God, I missed you so much, El. Your touch, your beauty. Fuck, how did I get so lucky to find a girl like you?" 

He left a trail of kisses down her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. Once he found it, Ella let out a little squeak, then pushed him away, looking at him like he was crazy.

"If you actually think that I'm going to forgive you for everything you have done to me and my family, then you're one fucked up man, Brendon." He rolled his eyes, letting out a forced chuckle.

"You know, I wouldn't talk to me like that, if I were you." Brendon grabbed her jaw, forcing her to look into his eyes. Within seconds, Brendon's lips smashed against hers, but only for a moment.

"Come on, sweetheart. I don't think I can stay in this dump for much longer before I lose my sanity." Ella rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath, knowing full well that Brendon had lost his sanity already.

Before they walked out of the room, Ella made sure she had the key, so she could stop by the front desk before they left.

Brendon was practically pushing Ella out the door, since he hated this motel so much. Even though he had been there for just a few minutes, it triggered one of his memories. 

He shook his head, thinking about the girl he met just outside of the motel. The duo made their way downstairs, then into the main office. 

Due to it being so early in the morning, the owner wasn't too happy when she heard the little bell ring. Brendon took a look around the front office, shaking his head.

"Man, does this place scream the nineties or what?" Ella slapped him on the shoulder and handed the owner the key.

As they walked out, Brendon looked at Ella, his stare cold. "Why the fuck did you hit me?" Ella scoffed. 

"If you weren't such a jerk about some things, then maybe I wouldn't hit you. Not to mention, you killed everyone I know and love. Thanks, for that."

He rolled his eyes as he got in the car, slamming the door once he was in. They buckled up, then Brendon drove out of the parking lot.

"I haven't killed your dad, yet, but you keep opening your mouth. I'm conflicted with myself." Ella gasped, then looked over at him.

"You're unbelievable. You really are. I actually thought that I would somehow like you, but I guess that's not gonna happen."

Brendon slammed his foot down on the brakes, then looked over at Ella. "You're gonna wish you didn't say that, bitch. I've been nothing but sweet to you, yet you decide to just go on and disrespect me."

He reached for something in the backseat, pulling a rag and a brown bottle out. Ella unbuckled her seatbelt, then slowly inched her hand towards the door handle.

Brendon poured the liquid on the rag, then reached over, placing the rag over Ella's mouth and nose. She tried to pry his hand off of her face, but it was no use.

Everything began to get blurry as tiny, black dots made there way into her view. Soon, she was out cold, making Brendon purse his lips.

"I'm not waiting anymore. I gave you your fucking chance. Now, he gets it."