Chapter 6 {part 1} Hide-n-Seek and Voodoo Pain

So I was eating Spaghetti when IT all happened.......

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*Recap*

"Oh Shit." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drake was pissed, and it was so funny. I guess I stir up trouble too easily. It's a gift. I grabbed the doll and pin off the floor quickly. I held the pin an inch away from the doll's penis area.

"Your move." I said plainly to Drake as I stood up. The grimace/shock/scared face that he held was priceless! The room was quiet.

"Drop it Blaine now." Drake hissed as William, Freddy, Parker, and Michael appeared behind him. It got quiet as I help my poker face. Though there was a call in the distance.

"Blaine, we'll be back in an hour. You all play nice. Oh and Erik is coming with!" Right as they said that the front door opened and shut. Now it's time for war.

"I don't think you understand Drake, this is your manhood we're talking about. Are you going to risk it??" I laughed, this was so funny. I kind of wish we had another voodoo doll, then we could go after Parker too. Kill 2 birds with one stone.

"Oh I perfectly understand. Drop it." Drake said smiling. He's bluffing.

"Here I'll give you the doll if you and your friends move out of the hallway and into your bedroom. Leave the door open and I'll toss it to you." I said with a straight face at him. He looked at his friends.

"Okay." I knew he was bluffing!! They all backed out of the hallway and into his room. I began to slowly walk into the hallway, with the girls following me. We were in the hallway and they were in the room. Staring at me waiting for me to throw them the doll.

"Okay Blaine throw us the doll!" Parker smiled, as he held out his hands. They all held out their hands. What beggars!

"Ummm let me see what is the magic word?" I asked as I heard Alyssa snicker. Drake groaned.

"Please throw us the fucking doll!" He yelled as he smiled.

"Ummm No. Run!" I yelled as I took off behind me and down the stairs. The girls were running with me. I am so dead but this is fun!! I ran into my secret hiding place. Right next to the fridge and into the cabinet that was very big inside. I already knew where everyone else was. Alyssa was in the storage closet, Lilly was under the conch, Jackie was in the basement in the corner behind the TV, and McKenzie was hiding in the laundry room in a hamper. Yah, I've played a lot of hide-n-seek in my day I'm a pro! As I sat there I kept stabbing the voodoo doll, it was very entertaining to hear Drake yell. I really wish I had the other ones.

"Damn it!! Where the Hell is Blaine!?" As I sat quietly in the cabinet I could hear Drake talking to everyone. They were in the kitchen inches away from me. Oh God!

"Don't worry we'll find them!' Parker laughed evilly. This is making me really scared.

"You hear that Blaine!! We'll find you Silly Mortal!!" Drake laughed. Shit-tastic!

⊙ω⊙ Drake's P.O.V ⊙ω⊙

I am going to kill her!! She took my Fucking Voodoo Dolls then she uses them against me!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and Gr!

"This is such a mean game of hide-n-seek!" Freddy complained like a child. I slugged him hard in the shoulder. He whimpered as he looked up at me. I glared him down. That shut him up fast.

"Oww!" I said as I got pricked again in the foot. I kept cursing Blaine's name. Then again and again!!

"I officially hate HIDE-N-SEEK!" I yelled as we heard a small laugh. William put up his hand as he dropped to the ground and sniffed it. He went all the way to the couch and he pulled out that Lilly chick. Wrong one. Freddy helped her up and started to talk to her and laugh so casually as we continued on to find the voodoo doll and Blaine. Next girl we found was McKenzie who was in the laundry basket, then Alyssa in a closet, and lastly Jackie behind the TV.

"Where the Hell is that girl!!??" I yelled.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Well here is your new chapter!!

Hope you like it ⊙ω⊙

Well I had fun writing it.

I would have had it out faster but I was shooting my new profile pic

You like it??

Well I better go it's almost 1 in the morning!

*Yawn!*

Goodnight My wonderful readers!

Or Goodmornin My wonderful readers!

Well I'm off to dream land

bye bye!

ღ you guys

!Emmie!