Chapter Fifteen

(Still Ki'loni's pov)

::Ki'loni::

I woke up, hearing Cam screaming from down the hall. I yawn and get up, going down to her nursery. Walking in, I see her holding herself up, yelling. I giggle and go up to her crib, picking her up. "Your mommy must not hear you, huh?" I ask as if she could understand me.

She just giggles, touching my nose. I smile and walk out of her room.  "Aight, let's go wake her up then." I go to YN's room, opening the door, seeing her and August asleep. I quietly close the door back and go over to the bed, putting Cam in between them.

She climbs over to YN and tries to open her eyes but YN swats her hand away. Cam whimpers and pulls her hair, having YN jump up. I laugh and she looks down at Cam. Cam giggles, sticking her hands out to be picked up. YN just smiles and picks her up, kissing her cheek.

We walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. YN puts Cam in her highchair and I get out everything for breakfast. I start on the bacon as YN gives Cam a bottle. "So, how far along are you?" She asks, sitting on the counter, whipping the eggs.

"About two months." I said, smiling a little. "And you didn't bother to tell me because...?" She asks, dragging because. I shrug, "I guess because I was still shocked myself. I didn't tell my mom until the beginning of this month."

She nods and hope down to get another pan. "So have you talked to Chresanto about coming to get his daughter?" I ask. She rolls her eyes, "Nope, because I shouldn't have to tell him to come get his daughter. But he showing his son all the fucking attention in the world!" She laughs a lil to herself.

"I just don't get him, but it's okay. I'ma take his ass up for child support." She said, shaking her head. I laughed a little, flipping the bacon over. "I know you're gonna hate this idea, but I think you should call him. You ain't make Camilla yourself, so that nigga should know and play his role in her life. And if he puts up a fight, threaten him with child support or to take Cam permanently out of his life until he gets his shit together."

She stops mixing and starts thinking about it. Then she nods, "Yeah, you're right. I'ma call 'em now."  She gets up and goes to get her phone.

I look at Cam and she smiles, putting her fingers in her mouth. I smile," You're just a silly baby, aren't you?" She screams excitedly, banging on her stand. "Dadadada!" She chants, banging on her stand again.

"Is that the only thing you know how to say?" YN asks, smiling, walking into the kitchen with her phone. Cam giggles, kicking her feet. Soon after, August comes in the kitchen and Cam starts screaming again. He smiles and picks her up, kissing her cheek. Cam giggles, grabbing at his hair.

I take out the bacon that was done, putting on more. I tell YN I'll be back and go upstairs to wake up Niko, of he wasn't already up. I walk in, seeing him still laying down. I didn't know if he was sleep or not but I went over and climb on top of him. "Nikoooo." I cooed.

He layed with his arm covering his eyes. I moved his arm and bent down, pecking his lips. "Come on Niko, wake up." I felt him move under me but he ain't wake all the way up. "If you'on get up I'ma go get a cup of ice cold water."

I heard him suck his teeth. He opened his eyes, blinking a few times. I giggled and he rubbed his eyes, stretching. "Good Morning, baby." I said, pecking his lips again. "Good Morning." He mumbled, yawning.

I moved, realizing he was hard, but then again he was every morning. I layed on him, laying my head on his chest. I traced my fingers over the tattoos on his chest then looked up him. He smiled and I smiled back getting up off of him. I held out my hand, "C'mon, let's go shower." He smirked and got up, following me to the bathroom.