Chapter Twenty-One

(I feel like nothing is happening and the story is going by too slow, so I'ma fast forward a couple months)

::YN::

I stood in front of my full body mirror, looking at my fairly plump tummy. Alot has happened in these past few months. Like... Camilla started walking. I was so happy to see my baby take her first steps. Nobody still don't know I'm pregnant except for Ki'loni. I wear oversized cardigans and baggy clothes.

It's probably obvious but I don't leave my house as much. So far, I'm four months and a half. Ki'loni is nearing her due date at eight months. Um, her and Niko are still going strong, well that I know of. I have not talked to August or have seen him since that day he came to my house.

Last I heard, he went back home. All the way to New Orleans. Ki'loni told me he just up and went back. She said he didn't give a reason but we both know it's most likely for his family. I wished he would at least gave me a heads up or something.

Effrin calls here and there but he's always 'too busy' to visit anymore. But I'm glad he doesn't just drop by anymore, now that I'm way bigger from the last time he saw me. I talk to my mom almost all the time. But she still has no clue what's going on. I know I'm gonna have to tell everybody soon though.

I can't hide it for long. The summer is coming soon and I can't flaunt around in big ass shirts and sweaters all summer. Plus my stomach is gonna be too big and it's gonna be too hot for that shit. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I was having a boy?

I'm going through the most right now. I mean I already knew it was a fifty-fifty chance but still. I'm gonna have to have everything delivered to the house because I have no one to help me. In a way, I wished I told somebody, then I wouldn't be going through this alone. But it is what it is.

I lower myself down on my bed, laying down. Then, heard the little pitter-patter of feet coming towards the room. Camilla's little body appeared in the doorway, as she wiped her eyes. "C'mere baby." I cooed, stretching my arms out.

She wobbled her little chubby self over to me and I picked her up, laying her next to me. She can speak some words and she's picking something new up everyday. You have to watch what you say around her though. But Cam is a true mama's girl. I mean, she loves Chresanto but she stays stuck up under me.

It's so adorable to me. I run my fingers thru her hair, as she watches tv. This is like a daily thing to do with us, when i'm off. Yes, I still work at the library but I'm quiting soon, so I can stay off of my feet more. My back and feet are already killing me and I'm but so big.

I already started thinking of baby names. Or actually just one name. I didn't wanna name the baby after August because then he'd be August Anthony Alsina the third. So I decided to name him Amir Melvin Alsina. Amir because I think its cute, Melvin because August used to tell me about his brother and how much he loved and missed him. And Alsina because of course he has to have his daddy's last name.

I already told Ki'loni and she thought it was cute. So that's his official name, even though he's not here yet. So we just watched tv, then I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I picked it up to see it was Ki'loni, I pressed answer and she was screaming into the phone. After about three minutes, she shut up.

"Okay, so can you tell me why you were screaming?" I asked annoyed. She laughed, "Girl turn to BET. You ain't gonna believe this shit." I rolled my eyes and turned to BET. Only to see it was a commercial.

"It's on a commercial." I say, sitting up. "Just wait, it's 'bout to come back on." She whined, making me laugh. After about five minutes, the commercial went off and '106 and Park' showed up. I rolled my eyes because I couldn't stand this show.