Chapter Twenty-Four

::YN::

I sat at a table watching as everyone greeted each other and hugged Ki'loni and Niko. They threw this huge baby shower and it has to be at least fifty people here. Camilla laid in her stroller sleep with her pretty white and pink dress on. We were discharged from the hospital a couple days ago and we're doing okay. Camilla can breathe on her own but as for me, unfortunately, until the baby is born, they can't do nothing for me. Which is bullshit and I can't take any kinds of drugs for the pain because they'll harm the baby.

So I'm in pain but I try not to show it. August helps me out alot, as well as Chresanto. Chres comes to get Cam almost everyday and he buys her things that she needs, plus he spoils her. As for August, he gets me everything I need and want. Plus, he helps me with little stuff around the house.

I'm actually here with both of them which is good and bad. But they're separated, so hopefully no problems for the sake of Ki'loni's baby shower. Everything looked so nice though with blue covering everything. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard somebody calling my name. "YN! I know you heard me girl!" I heard Ki'loni yell from where they were taking pictures.

I looked over at her with an annoyed expression and she laughed. "Come take pictures with us." She said waving me over. I sighed and I guessed August heard her, cuz he came jogging over. He helped me up and walked me over to Ki'loni and Niko.

I smiled as we took a bunch of pictures. Finally after the umpteenth  picture, I got to sit down. I was just so tired and wanted to go to sleep. I looked at the time on my phone to see it was only one o' clock. The baby shower wasn't over until four. I sighed and sat back in my chair, rubbing my stomach.

I looked down at Camilla to see her rubbing her eyes, sitting up. She smiled when she saw me, reaching out for me. I looked over at Chresanto to see him flirting with who I'm guessing was Ki'loni's cousin. I sighed and rolled my eyes, thankfully August came walking over with a something to drink. He handed me the cup and sat down.

"Can you get her out of there?" I asked him before taking a sip of the blue flavored juice. He nodded and picked up Cam sitting her on the table, in front of him. She giggled and reached out to play with his hair. Something we both liked to do, well, while I was with him anyway. He leaned his head forward, letting her pull and tug at his hair.

He looked over at me with a pained expression and I giggled. I was interrupted by someone tryna get my attention. "Let me take Cam for a minute, Jaylen wanted to see her." He said, referring to Ki'loni's cousin. "Then why ain't 'Jaylen' come over her and asked to see her herself? She got legs and a mouth." I said, rolling my eyes.

He sighed "Can I just take her?" I rolled my eyes and waved him off. He pulled Cam from in front of August and mugged him while walking away. "Bastard." I mumbled, rubbing my stomach again. Then, some the most adorable little girl came and ran over to August.

"Uncle Aug, I missed you." She said in the most cutest voice. He smiled and picked her up, hugging her. She wrapped her little arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. She looked so much like August, you would of thought she was his child. He sat her on his lap and she looked straight at me.

She laid her head on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. He laughed and looked at me, then nodded. She giggled and sat up, looking at me. "Are you Uncle Aug's girlfrien'?" She asked me. I looked at August and he grinned, I playfully rolled my eyes and looked back at the little girl. She looked at me with the same curious look and I laughed and nodded, answering her question.

I found it so adorable when she talked, her accent was as thick as August's. She looked down at my stomach and back at me. "Is dat a baybeh?" She asked, pointing to my stomach. I nodded and she hopped off of August's lap and came over to me, putting her hand on my stomach. "Is it a boy or gurl?" She asked.