Chapter Seven

::YN::

So I just my eighth month mark. One more to go! I'm so happy he'll be here soon. We even started to get his room ready. We have three cribs throughout the house though. So whenever we go somewhere we could just take him with us.

One in the front room, that could be brought into the kitchen. One in our room, of course. And the last one is in his room. Chresanto has been jittery here and there but i'm sure its because the baby'll be here soon. It better not be nothing.

But anyway, Ki'loni told me her and Niko is getting serious. He's been staying at her apartment with her for a couple weeks now. But nothing intimate. They just kiss, cuddle, all that good stuff. I'm happy that they're happy together. And if Niko hurt her, i'ma kill 'em.

Now to the problems that keep building. Desiree. Now let me tell you about this bitch. Ooh, I can't wait 'til I have this baby. She called Chresanto's phone, constantly! I mean, bitch just because you had his baby don't mean y'all together!

She called dead early in the morning. I cussed her the fuck out, until Chres took the phone from me. She called again in the afternoon, when Chresanto was in the kitchen making getting me something to eat. We argued again.

She called AGAIN, like nine at night while Chresanto was in the shower! I was getting real tired of this shit but Chresanto seem to not care. All he would say is, "She's still the mother of my son.". Then, I would ignore him for a good two days.

As of right now, Chresanto has their 'child' with him in the living room. He went to get him about two hours ago. I'm in our bedroom watching TV. I don't want nothing to do with that baby. Call me stupid, petty, ignorant, I do not give a fuck!

Me and Chresanto already went over this. I don't have to do nothing with/for that baby. So yeah... I get up from my bed, going wobbling out the room, past Chresanto, to the kitchen. I then heard the sound of his hard ass feet.

"Yes, Chresanto?" I ask, kinda annoyed. "What the hell is the problem?" He asks, standing in the entrance. "Nothing." I state simply. He narrows his eyes at me. "You still mad cuz the babys' here?" He asks, coming closer.

"Chresanto, move." I threaten. I had a glass in my hand and he knows I'll throw it at him. "Answer the question." He says. "No, Chresanto. I'm not mad, I really don't even give a fuck. Damn, now can you back the hell up!" I yell. He rolls his eyes and walks out.

I get me something to drink, then make my way back into our room, closing the door. He must be sleeping on the couch tonight. I lay down, rubbing my stomach. Just one more month. I was just about to close my eyes until Chres's phone rung.

I answered it, without looking at the called ID. "Hello?" I asked as I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" They questioned, confused. It was a female's voice but not Desiree loud mouth ass. "Yes?" I asked with attitude.

"Um, is Chresanto there?" The girl asked nervously. I sighed. "Yeah, I'll get him. Who's calling?" I ask, making a attempt to get up. "Justice." She answered with a more calm voice. I walked to door, unlocking and opening it. I looked out to see Chresanto sleep with the baby.

I rolled my eyes. "Chresanto!" I say a little loudly. He jumps, squinting his eyes. "Phone."

"Who is it, damn." He asks, putting down the baby's blanket, laying him down. "A girl named Justice?" I question more than state. He walks over to me, taking his phone. "Hello?" He asks, walking into our room. I follow behind him, laying back down.

He goes into the bathroom, while talking on the phone. I pull my blanket over me, acting as if I was sleep. I heard him laughing and talking about something. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Thats when a faint cry came from the living room.