Chapter Ten

::Chresanto::

I woke up in a pitch black room. I sat up but my back hurt like hell! I got up, cutting on the light seeing YN wasn't in here. I stood up, catching my balance and walking out the room.

I checked in on Camilla, then went into the front room. The TV was still on, so I cut it off. I turned around to see YN sound asleep on the couch. I sighed and picked her up, taking her into the bedroom.

I gently layed her on the bed and then layed down next to her. I was just about to close my eyes until my phone started vibrating on the nightstand.

I answered it, not looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey baby." I clenched my jaw, once I heard her voice. "What'chu want Desiree?"

"You baby." She replied, giggling. "You know its four in the morning? The fuck you calling me this early for?" I asked, sitting up. I was getting pissed by the minute.

"Oh, that bitch up ain't she?" she asked, annoyed. "Stop callin' her outta her fuckin' name Desiree. The only one being a bitch is you." I heard her laugh. "Nigga that's not what you just saying when I was suckin' yo' dick earlier."

"Man, shut the fuck up with that shit. You was just somebody to fuck." I replied. "But don't forget I also had your first child." she said laughing. "Speaking of him, where's my check Chresanto?"

"The fuck you talking 'bout?" I asked. "My child support check nigga!" she yelled into the phone. "Shut the fuck up, YN is sleep." I mumbled. "And where's my fuck to give?"

"I don't owe you no damn child support, Desiree." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "You do now." she laughed. I heard her cough in the background. "Oh shit.", She mumbled.

"Where the fuck my son at?" I asked. It was silent for a second. "Desiree?!" "Nigga wait, damn." "You don't know where my fuckin' son at?!" I yelled, letting my anger take over me.

I heard YN groan. "My sister has him." I heard Desiree say. I sighed, hanging up, tossing my phone on the nightstand.

That's when I heard the little cries of Camilla. YN then groaned, turning over. She was about to get up but I stopped her. "I got 'er ma'. Just go back to sleep." She nodded her head, drifting off again.

I got up going into Cam's room, to her screaming to the top of her lungs. I picked her up and she immediately stop crying. She had her lip poked out just like YN did to get what she wanted.

I chuckled and kissed her forehead, bringing her into our room. It was now like five going on six. I knew she would've been up about this time. I layed on my back, putting her on my chest.

She squirmed until she tired herself out. I felt her little body relax and then she was out. I sighed and slowly drifted off too.

~~

I woke up to loud screaming, yelling and crying. I jumped out of bed to find Ki'loni holding YN back, Desiree talking shit and all three of them arguing. Cam was screaming her lungs out and so was CJ, while Desiree held him.

YN had just slipped out of Ki'loni's hand and I caught her. "He don't want you! You trifling ass bitch!" YN Screamed, trying to get out of my grip. "But that's not what he was saying when I was riding his dick yesterday bitch!" Desiree screamed back.

I grabbed CJ from Desiree just as YN slipped out of my arms. She threw a straight punch to Desiree's face making her stumble back. I put CJ on the couch, going after them as they fought their way into the hall.

Ki'loni stayed back to watch the kids and calm Camilla down. I watched as people walking out of their apartment to see what was going on. I watched as they wrestled on the floor.