Chapter Eighteen

::Nobody's POV::

"That's a damn lie! Now I'ma ask you again, who is this bitch August?! And if you say yo' cousin again, I just might kill you. Cousin don't send nasty ass pictures like that to other cousins August!" YN yelled angrily at August.

You see, the once perfect couple, ain't so perfect no more. August was starting to show his true colors and YN wasn't having it. Well, he's smoking, a lot. He's starting to come home later than before, like almost two in the morning late. There's not as much passion in their relationship like there was before.

Looking back at their relationship about two months ago, you wouldn't think it would turn out how it is now. Like, wow.

"She ain't nobody, aight? I jus' met 'er at da club and she slipped me ha numba." He said, standing in front of YN. She rolled her eyes, folding her arms. She knew he was lying but she said everything she needed to. They been arguing for about three hours.

He tried to hug her but she pushed him away, stomping out the room. This was becoming a daily routine for them. Wake up, eat breakfast, lay down while watching TV, August takes a shower, YN goes through his phone, they argue. There's something new to argue about everyday.

Luckily, Camilla has been with Ashanti and Chris for the last couple days. Ki'loni and Niko been went home, so it's just been them. Just them in that big ass house... I think you know where I'm tryna get at.

August sighed, walking after her. He caught up to her and aggressively pinned her to the wall. "Get off of me August!" She yelled, struggling to get out of his grip. He had his body pressed up against hers so she couldn't move.

"You mad ova nothin'. I ain't worried 'bout ha, you know you da only one I want." He said. She rolled her eyes and tried to push him off of her. "You ain't gon' get nowhea'." He said, chuckling.

She sighed heavily, giving up. "Look, do you trus' me?" He asked, looking down at her. She hesitantly, slowly nodded. "Well, trus' me when I say I ain't fuckin' wit' dat guh."

She looked down then back up at him. "Okay, I trust you but delete the bitch number and stop lying to me. I won't be on yo' back all the time if you would just tell me the truth." August nodded his head, letting her go.

"Look, I'll be back. I got somewhea' to be." He said before, kissing her on the forehead. He grabbed his shoes and keys and left out. YN watched him leave and then went into the room.

She was still pissed off and needed to let off some steam. She got up and looked into the mirror, taking in her appearance. She frowned, punching the mirror, making it shatter. She looked at her glass covered fist, ignoring the pain. She knocked everything off of the dresser, plus broke the lamp.

She screamed angrily, knocking over the TV. Like said before, she needed to let off some steam. She looked around at the damage she did, not regretting nothing. She changed into some sweatpants and put on her sneakers, putting her hair in a bun. She went into the bathroom and cleaned her wounded hand, wrapping it up.

She grabbed her keys and phone, walking out of the house. She just started walking around the neighborhood, thinking about stuff. She looked at all the kids that were having fun outside, running the streets. She walked over to the park, sitting down on the swing. She was there for a good couple of hours.

She ignored everybody's texts and calls. She actually turned off her phone. She didn't want nobody bothering her right now. Hours and hours go by and she was just walking around the park. She walked over to a bench, sitting down, looking up at the sky.

Then, she just broke down crying. Everything she's been holding in for a long time was let out through her tears. YN is not really a person to cry but at this point, this is what she needed. The pain, hurt, anger, stress; she just needed to let it out. She cried a little bit more then stopped, wiping her face.

She sighed heavily and turned on her phone. She then heard the sound of her named being called and snapped her head in that direction. Niko came running up to her outta breath. "You been here the whole time, haven't you?" He asked once he finally caught his breath.

She nods and he sighs, sitting next to her. "Everybody going crazy. August is driving around, looking for ya' and ya' moms called the cops." He said, pulling out his phone. "How'd you know I was here?" She asked.

"Because when we were best friends back then, you'd walk all the way down here. Of course it was a longer walk then because you lived a bit further but still. We might not be as cool as we were back then, but just know I still got ya' back." He says, giving her a slight smile. She smiles and they stand up, walking back towards the house.

Once they were back, everybody was in her house. Her mom and Cam, Chris, the twins, the police, August and Ki'loni. Her mom was so happy to see her, she hopped up and ran to her, hugging her tightly. YN hugged her back and let her go once Chris and the twins came up.

They thanked the cops and they left. Everybody just stood around asking her a bunch of questions. And she tried to ignore the looks August was giving her. YN silenced everyone and just told everyone that she was okay, she just lost track of time. After a while, everyone left and Camilla went back with Ashanti and Chris.

Now, it was just YN and August. She stayed in the same position and never took her eyes off the TV. "So you jus' not goin' say nothin'?" August asks, sitting next to her. She stays quiet, still looking at the TV.

"YN!" His voice booms, making her jump and look at him. He sighs, rubbing his face. "So, you'on got nothin' ta say?" "Yeah."

"What?" He asks. He was hurt by what she said and got up, leaving out. He knew it was because of him and the argument that happened earlier. He just thought that it was anger that was speaking for her, but it was her.

"We need to take a break."

~~

Aww, so the happy couple is breaking up?

Do y'all really think they need a break?

Hmm... I have nothing else to ask so yeah.

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow.

Byeee.

P.S. Can y'all please follow me on Instagram? I'm not like other people and don't follow back.

So please follow me @_.publiccenemy, thanks!