Important, So Read!!!

I feel like I might be confusing people like with their ages and birthdays and everything, so I'ma make it clear for y'all. From this point on...

Their ages...

YN is 19

Chresanto is 19 (In the story)

Ki'loni is 19

Niko is 19

The twins, Joy and Passion are 4

August is 21 (In the story)

Effrin is 21

Desiree is 19

Camilla is 10 months

CJ (Chresanto's son) is 16 months

Their birthdays...

Camilla and Chresanto have the same birthday, July 23rd

Ki'loni's birthday is March 19th (Not her actual birthday, I'on think)

Niko's birthday is April 27th

August's birthday (which everybody should already know) is September 3rd

Effrin's birthday is October 17th

Passion and Joy's birthday is November 22nd

CJ's birthday is Febuary 19th

I don't really care for Desiree's birthday but I'll probably just throw it in the story and make her official character in book 3

Other things to clear up...

They are in the middle of 2015, Camilla was born in 2014. When I edit this book, I'll have to add all the holidays and other events.

YN is 4 months pregnant and Ki'loni is 8 months pregnant. Desiree basically got pregnant after Cj was 9 months and now that he's 16 months that makes her 7 months.

August is gone but will be coming back, but in a few more chapters. You will find out why he left soon.

Chresanto and YN are not in the process of getting back together. Not right now, anyway.

And I feel like you guys didn't like the last chapter... Like, little to no people commented. Did y'all not like the chapter?? Comment and tell me please. And if you did like the last chapter, can you go back atleast comment "Update!" please.

So that's all I have so far. If you have any more questions, comment and I'll make a Q&A chapter. So yeah, hoped this help alot. And hope y'all not as confused if you ever were.