Chapter Twenty-Nine

::YN::

Ki'loni gave me back Amir as everyone else, stood around quiet. I looked at my mom, rolling my eyes. I don't know why the hell she's here.

"Ashanti, why are you here?" I asked with annoyance.

"Now we might not be at our best but you're gonna give me some damn respect." She said.

I rolled my eyes again. "You lost my respect a long, long time ago. Now I'ma ask you again, why are you here?"

She folded her arms, "I came here to apologize."

"Do you really think it's a good time? Are you really tryna get me worked up after I just had my baby? I don't need your apology. I'm a hoodrat, remember? And if you did come here to apologize, you betta come up with something that'll give me a good reason to forgive you." I said, putting Amir in the little bed, next to mine.

She looked around before looking at me again. "I'm sorry YN. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, not being in your life, not being the mother I was supposed to be. I'm sorry for all the secrets I kept from you, like Effrin. I'm sorry for not giving you the attention and love you needed from me when you were growing up. Me and your father tried so hard to make you into the young lady you are today. I didn't want you to go into the footsteps I went in at your age. Throwing away your dreams because you have kids to take care of. I truly love you, YN. You are my baby girl, my first love. I didn't want you to throw away our relationship like my mother and I. Me and my mom went through the same thing at your age. And we never repaired it. I took matters into my own hands and, me and your father moved away. I haven't talked to my mother in almost ten years and I don't want that to happen to us. I want to be able to spend time with my grandbabies, I want them to know who I am. It's been killing me that you wouldn't let them around me. I truly wanna be there, and even though we don't have a good relationship, we can make it better. So can you please forgive me, I really want everything to be better." She wiped her tears, looking at me.

I looked at August and he nodded, so did Ki'loni. I looked at my mom and nodded my head, "I forgive you."

~~

(One Month Later)

::YN::

I smiled as I watched August play with Amir. He's been so stingy with my child ever since we brought him home. And everytime I ask him 'can I get to hold him' he'll say, "You got to hold 'em fa' nine months. Lemme spend some time wit' ma son."

I just roll my eyes but it's cute. Amir is a piece of work. I thought Camilla was a handful, this little boy is like five times worse. But I'm so glad neither of my kids are cry babies.

August gave Amir to me for the first time in a week and went into the bathroom. Okay, I kinda exaggerated but still. I mentally rolled my eyes and looked at Amir.

"Hi baby boy." Amir wiggled around, looking at everything in the room. I smiled and kissed the tip of his little nose.

Soon after, Camilla came walking in, over to my side. I smiled and put Amir down, picking her up and put her next to me. Camilla looked down at Amir and layed next to him.

"Hi Mir Mir." She said, putting her finger into his tiny hand.

I smiled, cherishing this moment. I knew Cam was gonna be a good big sister. August soon made his way out of the bathroom and joined us on the bed. He laid on his stomach, talking to Amir and Camilla got up, laying on his back.

This was too adorable. I never thought my life would be like this. No drama, and just pure happiness. But ever since Chresanto has been gone, I haven't heard from his little groupies, aka Desiree.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of her. And looked down at Amir. I kicked his legs, trying to grab for things. I sighed, laying back, still tired from previous nights.

Amir never wants to go to sleep and once he does, he wakes up at like five in the morning, crying. So on average, I only have gotten about ten hours of sleep in this entire week. And August ain't no help.

He sleeps peacefully every night, not trying to get up once. He helps out but only in the day time, when I have other things to do around the house. He better be lucky I love him.

I picked up Amir and laid him on my chest, kissing his forehead. We all continued to watch t.v. until I felt myself slipping away and going into a deep slumber.

~~

::Ki'loni::

I gently put Kingston in his playpen and made my way into the kitchen to make his bottle. Kingston is only five months and already eating like a big boy. That's my baby, right dere. I made his bottle and put it in a cup of hot water before walking out into the living room for a minute.

Kingston smiled and started whining for me to pick him up when he saw me. Niko told me not to baby him so much but he's a baby, there ain't much to do other than baby him. Niko's just jealous because Kingston has all my attention now. It's so adorable the way Kingston goes crazy when he sees Niko. He makes this cute little face, making his dimples poke out. Just like Niko's.

They are so much a like, I know I'ma have a problem with this little boy when he gets older. I went back into the kitchen, getting his bottle. Then, walked back out and got him, sitting on the couch, feeding him. He started sucking it down, like the little pig he is. I laughed a little and pulled the bottle out of his mouth, teasing him, then gave it back to him.

Hearing the door being unlocked, I turned my head and smiled, seeing Niko walk in. He smiled back and closed the door, coming over to us, kissing my lips. Kingston pushed his bottle away and smiled once he saw Niko.

"Oh, so now you don't want yo' bottle, after you was just whining?" I asked Kingston, like he knew what I was saying. He grabbed onto my shirt, trying to pull himself up. I sat him up and Niko took him from me, playing with him. I put his bottle on the table and just watched t.v..

From the corner of my eye, I saw Niko put Kingston on his stomach and look at me. I foucused back on the t.v., feeling Niko grab my boob. I smacked his hand away, glaring at him. He laughed, "Gimme a kiss."

I playfully rolled my eyes and pecked his lips, but he pulled me back making me kiss him again. We were going at it for a good minute until Kingston started whining. I giggled, knowing he did that because he's a mama's boy. Niko sucked his teeth and started throwing Kingston up in the air, making him giggle.

I smiled, kissing Niko's lips once more before getting up and going into the room. I made myself comfortable in bed, going to sleep soon after.

~~

Hi guys.

Sucky chapter? I know.

It wasn't much but oh well.

I think this book is like boring compared to book one, I don't know, is it?

But I feel like the next book is gonna be crazy... Sooo fucking crazy.

But y'all gon' love it, that's a promise.

Anyway...

Any questions? Ask in the comments.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Kind of upset that the last chapter didn't get to it's goal but I hope this chapter reaches it.

50+ Comments.

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow.

Follow me on Instagram @_.publiccenemy, I follow back.

Kay, byeee.