Chapter Twenty-Five

::Ki'loni::

I woke up to music playing throughout the house. I mentally rolled my eyes and pulled the covers off of me, getting out of the bed. I walked out the room to see Niko dancing around and singing along to the music. I couldn't help but laugh. He finally looked over at me and smiled.

"What'chu think you doing?" I asked while making my way over to him. He grins and puts his cold ass hands on my stomach, making me jump back. He laughs and I punch his arm. "That's not funny!" I yell, rolling my eyes.

"I can't stand ya'  stupid ass." I say while walking into the kitchen. I pulled out a bowl, spoon and the milk. Then looked up at the top of the 'frigerator in disgust. You see, we got a extra tall ass fridge and if I usually want something, Niko has to get it.

"Baaaaby..." I called out. "Wassup?" He yelled back. "Can you come get the cereal off the fridge for me?" I say in a baby like tone. I heard the 'thuds' off his heavy ass feet and then he soon appeared in the doorway.

He looked at me, then at the top of the fridge and laughed. "Ole short ass." He mumbled, laughing a little. He got my cereal and was about to hand it to me, but snatched it back. "Gim'me a kiss first." He said holding up the box. I rolled my eyes, knowing I wasn't gon' win and pecked his lips.

He handed me my cereal and began walking out the kitchen. I then felt a hard ass sting on my ass, making my eyes water. I heard him laugh, which made my tears falls and it pissed me off. Of course I wouldn't usually cry but these fuckin' hormones are too much. "Why you always fuckin' playin'?!" I yelled.

He walked back into the kitchen, walking over to me. "C'mere wit'cho crybaby ass." He pulled me into a hug and I pushed him off again, wiping my face. "No Koko, cuz you always do that. You know you hit too damn hard." I say while folding my arms.

He pulled me into a hug again and lifted my face up, kissing my lips. I pushed him off and he laughed. Niko is the only one that's been able to put up with my attitude, besides YN, since I been pregnant. I love him sooo much for that. He just ignores my attitude, but won't hesitate to snap back.

Then, he cheers me up if I start crying or something. Trust me, I only cry cuz it's hormones. If I wasn't pregnant, we'd be in here at each other's neck. Mainly me, tryna kill him. But he knows I still love him.

I wobbled my big ass out the kitchen and back into our room, laying down. I turned on 'BET' which was playing 'Poetic Justice'. This was my MOVIE! I was enjoying myself until I felt Niko come up behind me. He wrapped his arm around me and burried his face in my neck.

"You mad at me?" He mumbled against my skin. I just rolled my eyes and didn't say nothing. "Baby." He said, finally lifting his head up. I just kept my eyes focused on the t.v..

"Aight, you wanna be mad. Stay mad wit'cho bipolar, mad ass." He said getting off the bed. He picked up the pillow and threw it at me, walking out dramatically. I couldn't help by bust out in laughter. I was laughing so hard, I was crying.

He walked back into the room with a stupid ass smirk on and climbed on the bed, hovering over me. "See, I made you laugh though." He said. "I can't stand you Niko." I said, still laughing a little, while wiping my tears.

"But you luh' my ass to death." He said in a cocky tone. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. He kissed me and pulled away, sucking on my bottom lip. "Say you love me." He said, kissing me after each word.

I laughed a little, "I love you." He smiled and kissed me once more before getting from on top of me. I watched him leave out the room and then focused my attention back on the t.v.. Then, my phone rung. I sighed, agitated and picked it up. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked in a annoyed tone. "Well hello to you to." I heard YN say, I chuckled. "What'chu want fool?" I asked her. She laughed, while I heard the loud screams of Camilla.

"Why is ya' child screaming?" I asked. "She's running from August. They been at it for a minute now." She replied, giggling a bit.

"Enough about me, how's my nephew?" She asked. I smiled and then sighed, "I don't know about him but I'm ready to birth him already." I said, hearing her chuckle. "Okay, well I'll call you back later. I'm finna go tell August go get me some food!" I said ok and then hung up.

"Baaaby..." I dragged out. I listened for Niko's heavy ass footsteps until he appeared in the doorway. "What'chu want ma'?" He asked, walking over to me. "Don't you feel like going to get me some Chinese food?" I asked in the most sweetest tone.

He sighed, "Whatchu want from 'dere?" "You already know what I want." I say, rolling my eyes. He gave me a stupid looking face, making me laugh.

"Well you ain't gon' get shit wit' that attitude, uh uh boo boo." He said acting as if he was patting his  weave. I laughed even harder. "Niko go get my food wit'cho stupid ass." I say, still laughing a little.

"Aight, I'll be back in a bit." He said walking towards me. "Okay, well why is you coming towards me? The door is over there." I ask, pointing towards the door.

"Oh, so I can't get no kiss?" He asked. I shook my head, grinning. "Oh that's how you feeling now?" He asked, grabbing his jacket. I nodded and he just nodded his head and walked out.

I laughed a little to myself and turned my attention to the t.v.. Before I knew it, I was pinning down and sloppy ass kisses were being placed all over my face. "Niko stooop!" I yelled, laughing. After kissing me on my lips for a long ass minute, he got off of me. I laughed a little, wiping off my face. "You play too much, wit'cho big overgrown size ass."

"But you luh' my big overgrown size ass." He said, chuckling. "And ain't no doubt about it." I say, smiling. He smiled, "I love you too wit'cho big forehead ass."

"Boy, if you'on getcho-" "Aight, i'm leaving."

He kissed me one more time before leaving out. Aha, that nigga is all mine!

~~

I'm finally done!! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Count down to my birthday y'all!!! It's on the 22nd.

Any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

I promise not to wait a long time to update, but I already kinda explained my situation.

But anyway...

40+ Comments

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow.

Follow me on Instagram: @_.publiccenemy , I follow everybody back!!