Chapter Eleven

(Still YN POV)

::YN::

I looked him up and down, then back up at his face. He did resemble me and my dad. He had my dad's eyes and curly hair. And me and him shared the same nose and birthmark.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I looked over at Ki'loni and she nodded. I opened the door wider and he welcomed himself in. "Nice place." He commented.

I nodded, folding my arms. "Thanks. But um, how'd you find me?" I ask. He shrugged. "My mom helped me hunt you down. She always used to tell me I had a little sister, and I was so anxious to know more about you. So, here I am." He answered smiling.

He reminded me so much of my dad, my heart ached. As much as I was suprised, I was hurt. Why did my dad hide this from my mom and I? Or did my mom already know?

I had so many questions. "Um, well let's get to know each other then. My name is YN YMN YLN, and i'm 18. I live here with my boyfriend and together we have a four day old newborn baby girl." I said.

"Wow. I have a niece?" He asked smiling. I side smile and nod. "Well, my name is Effrin Jerome YLN and i'm 21. I was born and raised here and i'm still in school currently. No girlfriend, or no kids." He said.

"So you're a good guy?" Ki'loni asked. He shook his head. "Nah, not really. I've been to jail." He replies. "For?" I asked. "Having a unlicensed gun and attempted murder, as they would call it. All I did was shoot the guy and left him."

"How long did you get?" Ki'loni asked curiously. "For the gun, six months and the other one about two years." "How old were you when you went to jail?" I questioned. "Sixteen."

I shook my head and laughed a little. "What the hell you was doing wit' a gun that young??" "Protection." He answered laughing. "Liar." Ki'loni joked. "Nah for real though. He came up trying to rob me, so I shot his ass." He said.

"Then how'd you get caught?" Ki'loni asked, folding her arms. He shakes his head, scratching the back of it. "Somebody snitched. They recorded me shooting him but ain't get the part when he was tryna rob me."

"How'd you get here?" I asked, standing up. "Bus. Why wassup?" He answers while asking a question. "I need more answers, we're just gonna head over to my mom's house." I reply.

I walk to the back and get Camilla, getting her together then putting her in her carseat. She starts whining so I put her pacifier in her mouth and grabs her baby bag.

I grab her blanket, putting it over her and then walk out to the front room. They both stood up and we headed out. Ki'loni locked the front door and we all made it to the bottom, out to my car.

So I pulled off and somewhat speeded to my mom's house. I took out my keys and opened the door to find everybody in the living room, including Chresanto. Everybody looked over at me.

I told Ki'loni to take Cam upstairs and for Effrin to wait outside. Anger soon took over my body as my voice cracked. I looked straight over at my mom. "Were you ever gonna tell me?" I asked.

She looked at me confused. "Baby, what are you-" "Were you ever gonna tell me that I had a brother?!" I yelled, folding my arms, giving her a disgusted look. She looked at me suprised.

"I-I-" I put up my hand cutting her off. I went over to the door, telling Effrin to come in. When everybody saw him, they gasped. "They look just alike." I heard somebody whisper.

"Everyone meet Effrin, my brother that I just met today. Effrin, meet everyone." They all waved and Effrin awkwardly waved back. "This is the brother I just found out about when he came to my apartment."