Chapter Twenty-Two

(I feel like y'all ain't gon' like this chapter buuuh… here ya go)

::Ki'loni::

So me and Niko decided to have the baby shower next week and I already called everybody on both sides of our family. Well, with the help of Niko's mom. She's so excited about having a grandchild, even though Niko and I are still young. But luckily I'm done high school and I'll start my online classes when I'm settled with the baby. Things have gotten harder, since I'm nearing my due date but I'm pulling through.

We still haven't officially thought of a name for the baby, but we still thinking. I was thinking Kingston, Keyon, or Lil Niko Jr. Niko said we should name him Nicholas or Lil Niko Jr. So the only thing we can agree on is Lil Niko but if anything, that's the last choice. But we still got some time.

Almost all of Niko's family is coming to the baby shower. And he has a big ass family. Plus, majority of my family is coming, so we'll see how this whole thing works out. I don't want nothing to go wrong, which will probably be the other way around depending on who gets drunk first. Most people will understand what I mean.

As of now, I was laying on the couch and Niko went to his Grandmother's house. Or that's where he said he was going. There's where his ass betta be, he was supposed to bring me back my chinese food ten minutes ago! But then again, Niko ain't stupid enough to cheat on me. He knows I'll slice his motherfuckin' throat if he cheats on me. Better yet, I'll make his death look like an accident.

He better be lucky I love him. I cross my arms on my stomach, watching tv. I then pick up my phone, dialing his number. After about four rings, he picks up. "What's wrong now ma'?" He asks.

"What's taking you so long? And what the hell are you doing?" I asked irritated. He chuckled, sending chills down my spine. "It's a lot of traffic because of some big ass car accident. I promise you I'm on my way right now as we speak. And I got your chinese food."

I smiled, cheesing hard as fuck. "I'll be there in like ten minutes." He said. "Promise?" I asks in a baby-like tone. "I promise." He said, making me cheese again.

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here then. Love you. " I said, smiling. "I love you more, beautiful." He said, making me blush. I hang up and happily sigh.

What me and Niko have, is all I ever wanted in a relationship. In my eyes, we're perfect and I dare somebody to try and fuck with our relationship. It's gon' be some slow singing and flower bringing, I promise you that. And with me having this baby, I feel like he's gonna bring us closer. A lot closer.

I sighed, struggling to get off of the couch. Finally being able to pull myself up, I walked into the kitchen and poured me some milk. I then felt a slight tingle go through my body, like something was wrong. But I just shook it off. After finishing my milk, I walked outta the kitchen to see Niko coming in.

I smiled and he smiled back. "Um, did you see who was in the car accident?" I asked, walking up to him. He pecked my lips and shook his head. "Nah, but it was some girl and a little girl. They were both battered up pretty bad." He said, sitting the food on the table. As he said, that my mind wandered to YN and Baby Cam.

"You don't think it was YN and Cam do you?" I ask, worrying. He shrugs, "Nah, but call her up and see if they aight." He said, putting our food on the table. I picked up my phone and went to her contact, pressing call. After a few rings, her voicemail picked up:

"Wassup guys, it's yours truly. Sorry I can't get to the phone right now. But just leave your name and a short message telling me what you wanted and I'll get back to you if I feel that it was important. Kay, bye. -- Cam say bye." "Bye bye."